My girlfriend and I spend 4 days at the Bristol Buenaventura and had a great time at the resort. The staff was very friendly and helpful and most of them speak English. Our room was very nice and comfortable, the bed was amazingly soft and we had a great veiw from our room balcony. The food at the restaurant was delicious! . We had a great time horse back riding along the beach with our very friendly tour guide. It was our first time on a horse and our guide made this an experience of a life time. At our stay in Panama we stayed at two other five star resorts and The Bristol Buenaventura was by far the best resort in Panama hands down. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Pacific coast of Panama, The BuenaventuraHotel is a luxury destination resort member of Autograph Collection. The resort sits on 1,000 acres of natural splendor, nestled between rivers, lakes, lush vegetation, and pristine beaches. Blending old world glamour and tropical elegance, the resort is reminiscent of a Spanish hacienda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your The Buenaventura Golf & Beach Resort Panama, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Buenaventura Hotel Farallon
- Bristol Bueneventura Santa Clara