Open today: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm

from USD 36.29
More Info
from USD 56.08
More Info
All reviews person serving great tasting reds wine hostess rose
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed an excellent tasting experience. Delicious red wines. The best New Zealand reds we have tried. The woman helping us was pleasant and knowledge. The only difficulty was deciding which wines to purchase. We ended up with their delicious Port style wine and a velvety Syrah. I wish we would have visited at the beginning of our trip instead of the end. Fantastic!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 18 February 2020

My bestie and I had a biking wine tour on Sunday and really enjoyed stopping for a picnic lunch under the trees at Trinity Hill. Our wine tasting experience was somewhat affected by the spilling of red wine over my white linen top by the person serving us our wine.

The staff member involved was apologetic and gave me a stain remover to spray onto my top. However, we were surprised to be asked to pay for the service when my clothing had been damaged for the day. Had I been wearing designer labels I suspect our service may have been different.

Date of experience: February 2020
trinityhill2396, Public Relations Manager at Trinity Hill Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Hi Rachel, Firstly, we are so sorry the drop failed on our Host in the Cellar Door and sprayed a little wine on your top. Upon speaking with Michelle she is upset to get this review after she thought she had made it right with the stain remover etc. As a token of apology this happened on our watch, we would like to send you a bottle of wine. Please email me Cara@trinityhill.com with your address and we will get that to you. Once again, very sorry for the accident. I can assure you designer labels would make no difference around here, an accident is an accident. Once again, we are very sorry for the incident.

Reviewed 1 February 2020

Very warm and friendly welcome in the tasting room, very individual service and competent guidance through the wine. Nice environment and beautifully decorated tasting room with view to a part of the barrels. Wines are interesting, good and even a little “experimental”. Prices however are very high.

Date of experience: January 2020
3  Thank Funflyer350
Reviewed 10 January 2020 via mobile

One of the best tastings we had in the region. The host was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Excellent variety of wines to taste, with option of having food with them.

The Syrah was excellent!

Date of experience: January 2020
trinityhill2396, Public Relations Manager at Trinity Hill Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time for the review.
all the best,

Reviewed 23 November 2019

Good selection of wines most of which were available for tasting. Sat outside and the wines were brought to us. Useful explanation of each wine was given. Made this a very good wine tasting.

Date of experience: October 2019