See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

This motel is in a great location to the hospital. The proprietor was very friendly and helpful. My only grizzle was there was no air con and the provided fan was small and did not work properly & there was an odd smell unsure of what this was maybe the couch as this was old and I personally feel it needs updating it felt dirty.
The location was fabulous easy to get to able to leave car and walk to hospital. The proprietor was very helpful and I am saddened that I had to add some negative. If room had a makeover and new couch and I think this review would be very positive.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
John R, Owner at Elmore Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are a handy location for the hospital. We will look in to the smell you mentioned, but although maybe a little dated, they are all thoroughly cleaned and we are continually upgrading our rooms as and when we can.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a night on 30th December in a ground floor studio unit. Found the room had everything we needed and was very clean. Very friendly, helpful service from the owner. Good parking right outside the door. Would definitely stay again and recommend.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Really nice spot very clean. The hosts were really nice and looked after us. Nothing was to hard. Knew a lot about the area as well. Beds were comfortable as well.
Many thanks. Pool was nice as well. Close to shops. Thanks

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Me and 2 other adults stayed in a unit with a bedroom. I found my bed fine but the others found the queen bed very hard and they didn't have a good night sleep during our stay. I was impressed with the service of the reception letting us check in after 9pm and the daily service for towels etc. One day the staff even washed our dishes which they didn't need to do.
Sadly though the motel really needed a freshen up decor wise. The shower head either needed a dip in CLR or renewing, as the shower spray was not very good.
I lost a SD card for my camera and while trying to find it a pair of someone elses socks were found under a bed and lots of foreign crumbs and fluff. The owner was going to recheck and see if the card turns up at the cleaning after I left. I hope it did but haven't heard from them yet. Internet, TV channels, fridge space and crockery supplies were good. A fan would have been nice and I'm sure they would have given us one if we had asked. Good value for money? Ok I think.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jaznz
Reviewed 22 January 2016

stayed a night to be close to the hospital which is just across the road. as someone else has said its a bit dated but clean.and the light was an issue in the top unit. but it has everything you need and being so close to the hospital is brilliant. very comfy bed too. didnt use the pool but it looked clean. would stay again its a good price for the location.

Room Tip: a downstairs unit if you need a dark room.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple