“Best Day out Fishing Ever”
Review of Epic Adventures

Epic Adventures
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous day out fishing with Epic Adventures and Captain Kit. He was really committed to helping us catch our first Kingis. All five on the boat including the women caught fish and it was just such an amazing and positive experience for us all. If you want to catch Kingis we can highly recommend Epic Adventures and Captain Kit.

Date of experience: April 2018
Epic A, Owner at Epic Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Maree, pleased you had a great trip!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Captain Kit really knows his stuff, went out with a mate targeting big game and Kingies on live baits, a thoughtfully enjoyable day out with a great captain on a great boat.
Plus Russell itself is really fantastic spot - great beach over the hill.
Would recommend to all.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Visitor111111811027
Epic A, Owner at Epic Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks! Capt Kit is definitely passionate about Northland and Fishing

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Been waiting a very long time to fish for a kingfish in nz so I wanted to use a company that could deliver! I wasn't disappointed. Epic couldn't have been more helpful getting me a trip out of bay of islands aboard Koro king with Captain Kit! Me and my wife had a incredible day and one I will always remember, not only did we see dolphins and stopped to view them on the way out but we were then taken through the hole in the rock which we loved before we both caught our target species! Unfortunately we lost 4 big kingfish but landed a few smaller ones and some big snapper for tea! My wife doesn't fish but by the time Captain Kit had gave her a crash course in kingfishing she was hooking moe than me! Couldn't praise him more for the patience he had with me and my wife and his knowledge was second to none! Thank you for a day I will not forget and I'll be back soon as return to nz! Epic adventures.. sure is!!!

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank James L
MattEPIC, Owner at Epic Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Pleased you had a great day James!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Kit was knowledgeable and committed to the target species. Given the average fishing conditions, we were still able to have such a great experience and take some awesome fish home.

Date of experience: January 2018