“Exceeded expectations!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This place definitely exceeded my expectations. The food tasted really fresh and like a delicious home-cooked but authentic meal. Veggies tasted especially fresh.
They were very helpful as well and provided loads of vegan options. Was a really tasty and well priced meal and would definitely return soon!
I had the garlic stir fry.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had a starter plate, chicken larb and lamb shank Masamam curry. We enjoyed all dishes which had rich flavors. Easy to eat for western and Asians.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch with a grab one voucher which was a good deal that gave us a set menu. The enter consisted of either fried spate ribs or fried chicken wings neither of which was preferred. We had the ribs which consisted of too much fat content so didn't eat most of it. The mains gave you 3 choices either stir fried veges(with a choice of meat or chicken pieces and rice and either peanut sauce, soy sauce or green curry. The green curry was to my liking mild but perhaps just a bit too much salt but I enjoyed it.

The service on the other hand was average but pleasant friendly staff. It would be worth visiting again some day to try a different main with no entree.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We've eaten at Golden Bell four times and we will go again. But on two of those occasions we have shared the restaurant with a large party of very noisy young people. I've got nothing against noisy young people but I do prefer them to be somewhere other than where I am. So in future I will book and at the time of booking I will check that no large parties are booked at the same time.
Apart from that the food is delicious and I really like the gracious lady who rules over the restaurant. She always makes us feel like honoured guests.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We arrived at midday when the restaurant was almost empty. The waitress took our order for starters and three meals - all different. One meal arrived after a long-ish wait and no starters. When the second meal arrived and still no starters, we cancelled the starters. The third meal was vegetarian and we had finished the others before it fiinally arrived, after asking several times. The waitress seemed inexperienced and the second waitress made excuses for her. A shame as the meal was delicious and plentiful. We would like to try again for a dinner.