“Disappointed!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Turned up to a friendly welcome and that was the best part. I asked for a crispy chicken meal.... was told there was none. I asked for another meal... hmm they didn’t have that either. I then got the roasted pork rice dish and I thought they had cremated it as it was very dry. Very minimal rice came with the meal and it leaked in the bag as the lids weren’t put on correctly. Won’t be returning.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Came here with friends for lunch. Ordered green curry which hit the spot, and prawn rolls which were just perfect. Food came out fast, and my total for an entree and a main was only $20! That's unbeatable value. Only thing I could pick out was that I ordered curry with tofu and I got pork. Luckily I'm not vegetarian so it wasn't a huge issue for me. Still tasted great none the less and I'll definitely be back on my next trip to Nelson. The wait staff are also very courteous and lovely

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This place stinks. Asked for no mushrooms in any of our meals and have just turned up home and found them through every dish. Asked for and paid for extra vegetables in one of the dishes.....maybe Nelson is in the middle of a vegetable shortage because I’m struggling to find any in the meals.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

4 of us went here for my birthday. This is a good reasonably priced thai restaurant.
The service was good, the meals delicious. One of our party found her meal too hot (spicey) and even tho she had not said anything they realised and offered to cook her dish again ! which they did very quickly. We were very impressed with the excellent service. We will eat there again for sure :)

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Looking for a good Thai restaurant in Nelson for dinner we trusted the favourable reviews on TripAdvisor and were not disappointed. Service was very courteous and fast, and everything that our friends and we tried tasted excellent – the red curry, the rice dishes, spicy duck were all delightful. Friends of ours also came for dinner later and were as pleased as we had been. This is a great Thai restaurant, and also excellent value for money. Recommended!

Date of visit: November 2017