“Yummmyy”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I live in Oamaru and every-time my husband and I feel like a drink and snacks we go to Fat Sallys!!! Staff are super friendly and food is great and super big portions !!! Always very happy with good vegetarian options!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Was recommended by motel to try this place. SO Glad we took the advice. A little Loud, but adds to the atmosphere. Staff were happy & friendly. Food was excellent best we had in NZ. Large portions. All reasonably priced. Well worth a look in

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My husband and I had lunch here. The food was really good and the service quick. The price was average for NZ and the service was good.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Even though they had a large booking that evening, the staff made us welcome and the food was excellent. Nice and casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

its was raining and cold, very busy in Fat Sallys however our meal was great, just what we were after. I had the seafood chowder, it was creamy, lots of seafood and lovely. Hubby enjoyed his meal as well. Nice setting with open fire.