1,916 results
All reviews gold lounge rose petals library bar beautiful hotel special thanks front office cake memorable stay rooms are big royal experience special mention like royalty wonderful experience f b destination wedding breakfast spread amazing food
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The hotel itself is nothing short of opulent, except, at every elevator entry, they had mats on the floor that were highly dangerous as they were lifted att the edges, making it very easy for people to trip on - which we (and others) did many times - very dangerous!! The bed was fantastic and the bathroom excellent. Except, unfortunately the bathroom lighting was quite poor especially for make-up and shaving etc. The food was wonderful but the service was quite poor. They waitstaff were trying to do their best but they didn't have sufficient training and were confused. The day spa was wonderful and very relaxing. So all in all, some great points and so not so great points.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us. Furthermore, I am greatly appreciative that you are ready to ignore a little subtlety for the other positive aspects of the property that you valued. I will personally probe the issue and make a point to have a definite exchange with my team on the same.
We discover motivation and support when visitors, for example, yourself, discover an opportunity to share their experience while remaining at the property.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for our friends anniversary celebration in a large group.loved the ambience and courteous staff.relaxing experience indeed.special thanx to zoya team .Nahid was always ready to extend any help we needed with her beautiful smile.

Dear Guest

I would foremost like to begin by expressing my utmost thankfulness for choosing us to celebrate such a joyous occasion of your friend. Thereafter, I would like to extend my heartfelt wishes to your friend as well.
Your kind words of appreciation have been duly shared with Nahid and the entire Zoya team as they join me in expressing their utmost gratitude for the same.
We look forth to welcoming you to Fairmont Jaipur in the not so distant future!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

4 traveling pants and I went to India for the first time. We stayed for 2 nights in New Delhi, 1 night in Agra and 2 nights in Jaipur. I have to say that our stay at Fairmont Jaipur was my favorite. It was extremely warm and welcoming as soon as we entered the hotel to check in, was in awe by the details and furnitures and chandeliers and all sort s of decorations around the lobby area, the staff was friendly and was so happy with the rooms especially the bathroom. Love the water pressure of the showers and the bathtub. Always made me look forward to taking a shower/ bath after a long day exploring the colorful city of Jaipur. The bed sheets were always fresh and clean with comfortable fluffy pillows. Really made me feel like a princess staying at a majestic Indian palace. It was such a short stay for us in India, and when we were checking out, a really nice staff name Nahid greeted us and shared a little bit about her and gave her blessing to one of our pregnant friend, which was very heartwarming. She made sure that all our luggage are loaded safely to our Van on our last day when were doing our last minute shopping at the jewelry store at the hotel. We will miss India so much and will definitely recommend Fairmont to all our family and friends who will be visiting Jaipur in the near future.

Room tip: You can bargain at the Jewelry store at the hotel and the price was more reasonable than some of the gem galleries that we visited.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest

At Fairmont Jaipur we trust that extravagance lies in the details when taking care of the requirements of our guests and we are pleased to be recognized for the same.
At the onset, I am delighted that you found our property up to your expectations. Located in the quiet recesses of Kukas, Fairmont Jaipur offers travelers an oasis of luxury a short drive away from the hectic pace of Jaipur’s city center.
Your kind words of praises for Nahid have been appropriately shared with her as she goes along with me in expressing her thanks for the same.
Do visit us again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I came for a casual lunch and met Prasinjit, who really helped me with advice on where to go and how to get what i wanted to buy. He was helpful and smart which made my time there unforgettable. I would recommend the restaurant for both the food which was very good and the service which is extremely helpful and agreable.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Margot C
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest

At Fairmont Jaipur we trust that extravagance lies in the detail when taking care of the requirements of our guests and we are pleased to be applauded for the same.
Your positive suggestions for Prasanjit have been appropriately passed on to him as he goes along with me in offering his thanks for the same.
We look forth to welcoming you at Fairmont Jaipur in the near future and make more such marvelous stay memories for you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel would get five stars without a doubt for its beauty, facilities and some of its staff. We stayed in a Gold room with lounge access and the staff there was so warm and welcoming and friendly to our children (hats off to Amit for being so attentive to us and helping out with our sons). The room and bathroom were nice, too. Breakfast was served in a stunning setting and was amazing.
Cons: the wedding guests at the hotel were incredibly loud and inconsiderate and the hotel was reluctant to ask them to end their after parties where people were going from room to room and playing music until at least 3 or 4 in the morning. We had to be moved the next day, but the hotel made us wait around for a room to be available and wr had to pack and unpack again just fourteen hours after checking in and eighteen hours before checking out. Too much time went into waiting for the room change. I get that they (and we) want weddings to be happy occasions, but there has to be a limit to how much you impose on your other guests. We were exhausted all day and got off to a very late start to our sightseeing day.
The bikes they advertised on their website were all broken and we couldn’t use them. The entertainment they also offer every evening is uninspired, repetitive and rote. Rajasthani dance is so beautiful, but this performance is repeated every 5-6 minutes.
Overall, lots of pros but the hotel needs to decide what it wants to be. I would not stay again given their focus on destination weddings.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to express my sincere appeasing sentiments to you for your experience coming up short with respect to your expectations and appreciate for taking out the time to share such beneficial review.It is only through feedback that we are able to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests.

Fairmont Jaipur has played host to some of the most coveted destination weddings & conventions, from across the globe. However we strive to cater to the interest of the individual leisure travelers as well.

At Fairmont Jaipur every guest feedback is viewed as inestimable as it furnishes us with the constructive moral backbone, to constantly work towards enhancing our administrations. I have by and by willingly volunteered to survey the happenings as sighted by you in terms of delay in changing the room, shattered bikes and noise. Have addressed my team on the same to guarantee that such incidences are avoided in future and we can work towards giving our guest an illustrious and regal stay encounter loaded with warmth and welcome.

Meanwhile, I anticipate that you will give the Fairmont experience another chance and grace us with your presence in the not so distant future.