See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Looks nothing like the photos my room stunk and was dirty when I wanted to leave they didn’t refund me even though I didn’t touch anything in the room.
Would rather stay in a backpackers then stay at this hotel

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank braehendersonnp
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Booked this room without checking reviews as it was a last minute. Only when booked did I look at the reviews. Not as bad as the reviews make out. Got it for $AU83 and it was reasonable value. Room was clean, albeit without towels - but these were sent to our room promptly when I let the staff know. Hotel is a little run down with dated furniture but the room was clean and bathroom had been recently renovated. Was located in a good position to catch an early morning flight. Not the sort of place you would stay at for a week but quite okay for a night,

Room tip: The back rooms away from the highway
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the 3 bedroom "Executive Suite" upon returning from overseas holiday. Room did not appear to have been cleaned for a long time. Oven was especially filthy - see photos.

Also VERY noisy from traffic and people walking by outside.

Will never stay here again.

Not much else to

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This is a late review. We stayed here for May 9th 2018 and our flight landed late night. Despite our late check in, the person at the reception (not sure of the name Harsh/Harry) went out of his way to make sure our stay was comfortable. We were going through our photos recently and the reception staff’s friendly nature is still on our memories and hence this late review.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel I've ever stayed in. The bathroom was dirty, the bed had hairs in it and I don't think the window secured properly. The food we were served in the restaurant was inedible, the curry place over the road was delicious though! Staff were rude and disinterested. Would never stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2016