4,897 results
All reviews international terminal across the road auckland airport an early morning flight new zealand next morning buffet breakfast long flight comfortable bed convenient location arriving late room rate mini bar between flights rental car stayed one night wake up call
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent Hotel. Everything that you could have asked for. I asked for a specific room which was what we got. Very clean and handy to the International Airport. Staff very polite and check in a breeze. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel A, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Kia ora,

We're so pleased that you loved Our Place, appreciating the warm welcome from our team and the way that any requests were looked after so well.

We'd love to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed in this hotel for a conference so being close to the airport was very convenient. I was a bit concerned that the hotel would be poor, but I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very comfortable and not noisy at all given its proximity to the runway. I did not eat dinner at the restaurant but did have the buffet breakfast in the hotel and that was very nice with plenty of choice. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Not sure if rooms closest to airport terminal could be noisy but I did not experience that.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Kia ora Eve,

Thanks for coming to stay across your recent event. I'm delighted that what Our Place had to offer came as such a nice surprise! It's wonderful to know that you found the room to be comfortable and quiet and that you loved our breakfast offering. Thanks too for highlighting that the team looked after you well.

I hope we'll see you again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Embarrassing is all I can say kids meals out last, starters come out after mains over cooked chicken wings and 3 burgers that could be best described as average totally unacceptable will not dine here again the worst by far of the Accor hotels I been to

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Novotel A, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Kia ora Euan,

I want to thank you for the time you've taken to share your experience. Our Restaurant Manager joins me in conveying disappointment at what we read of here. We want every meal to be memorable for all of the right reasons and we're sorry this isn't what you encountered.

We'd like to follow up appropriately and seek improvement from any challenges we identify. If I could trouble you to drop me a line with some further detail to assist us in this I'd be most grateful. My email address is h7485-gr@accor.com.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

I visited this hotel less than a year ago and gave it 5 stars I think. This year it gets two. One for the food and one for the convenience. We booked ten months ago and asked for rooms side by side. We arrived to be told that our rooms were 6-- and 6-- and when we queried the number between, we were told they were opposite each other rather than next door. Cool, that's good enough. They were actually 5 doors apart. What part of not acceptable to lie don't they understand. We went back downstairs to be give two rooms on the 3rd floor (no view) but they were opposite. All this after they had our money for ten months. We tried to get internet. That took over an hour and then only two out of four could get it. No issue last year ! We went straight down to dinner. No table for half an hour so THEY said they would call us. One hour later WE rang them. Oh, yes, come down now they said. There were 6 tables vacant that were set for four and no-one waiting to pay so not sure how long ago we could have come down. It is 8:30pm by now. We asked for menus and table water. We got menus but table water took two requests and 25 minutes. The meal took 35 minutes from time of ordering. The meal was absolutely superb. We each loved it. It was pretty expensive but it included sides so added up to what one would normally pay.
We were pretty disappointed overall and will only stay there again if we have another 0700 flight. This was a spectacular downfall in only one year.

Room Tip: Sixth and above you can watch the planes come in and take off if facing the runway
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 542Jane_R

Kia ora Jane,

I want to thank you for taking the time to reach out with your review. I hope that it goes without saying that I'm disappointed and very sorry to read of your experience on this occasion not being the wonderful one you'd had previously.

I apologies that the original allocation wasn't as close as you had hoped initially. Please know that the "across the corridor" comment would have most likely been made with the best of intentions - we'll ensure that the team are given a refresher on the layout of our spaces to offer the best information to guests. Regrettably in certain room types we have limited options for allocation and I am pleased that this was able to be rectified for you.

I've connected with our Restaurant Manager and he shares his apologies for the communication surrounding your dinner and too for the delays in service. He'll be engaging his team in both matters, ensuring that we're making firm bookings for people when a table is not immediately available and targeting the follow up and attentiveness we show to our guests in our service across dinner.

Thank you for highlighting how much you enjoyed the meal itself and it's wonderful that our location is so appreciated. I do hope we'll see you again and I'd encourage you to connect with me should you be headed our way so that I can personally ensure that we have the best arrangements possible in place for you. My email address is h7485-gr@accor.com.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Perfect location, 2 minute walk across the road from international terminal. Check in process quick and easy, bell services taking our luggage immediately to our room. Rooms are sound proof with great view of the airport. Only double beds, however they were so comfortable. Room was lovely and large enough to store 6 suitcases and 8 pieces of hand luggage. Bathroom was lovely and coffee supplies were given. I signed up to be a member and received free wifi. Restaurant on site was pricey and not a large choice of food. Ended up walking back to airport for dinner. Checkout quick and easy, staff even got some airport trolleys for us and loaded them up. great place to stay while waiting for our next flight.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Novotel A, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Auckland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Kia ora Helen,

Thanks for coming to Our Place. It's wonderful to read of how much you appreciated the appointment of your room and the quiet and comfortable space it offered for rest.

I'm delighted that the team looked after you well on your departure, sending you on your way smiling.

We'd love to welcome you again!