All reviews quiet motel secure parking helpful driver stayed one night shower head large room will stay there again rooms were very clean quick stop an early flight great place to stay short stay new zealand accommodation airport unit shuttle
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We were two adults and two (grand) children (8 & 10) who needed a place to stay where we could access good food nearby (The Bar Baa, Mangere), and also free airport transfers for an early morning international flight.

Service as good and helpful and the room that we had (family unit), was great. The transport to the airport was early and we were ready for a short 10 minute drive. We will be staying here again in the future.

Room tip: Away from the main road.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Airport Manor Inn is my top choice for Auckland airport accommodation. We often book an early morning departure and want to be close to the airport. This hotel is newly renovated, clean and very comfortable. The complimentary airport shuttle is booked for my desired time, and picks up right outside the motel room. Property is secure with a boom gate, and last time we stayed, my son was able to leave his car at the property for up to ten days, completely free.
Fantastic value for money. I wouldn't stay anywhere else when airport proximity is needed.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Recently, we had the opportunity to once again use the services of Airport Manor Inn.
As usual we found the Staff to be Friendly and Helpful. The Monitored Parking area they have
was once agin used by us, and now has Night lighting for Improved Security.
Also the Free Shuttle Service they provide to and from the Auckland Airport has to be
one of the best that I have used, as the driver was again very helpful with the management
of our baggage. Well done, Airport Manor Inn!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

When arriving at 4am in Auckland, they picked me up in minutes at the airport, and I was on my way to the hotel. A very helpful driver, who helped me load my 40kg luggage, and was very keen on giving me tips about the city center.
They gave me the room so early in the morning, that I wonder if they even sometime sleep.
Great little room, with great features.
Pay for the night, then ask for the very late check out, to be able to rest until 2pm. for 10$ per hour between 10am to 2pm, thats a great deal for anyone not wanting to wait in the cold for their city center hotel to be ready.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a night with the 3 kids as we were flying out the next morning. It was cheap, close to the airport, offered a free airport shuttle & had a little kitchenette in the room and a big spa bath which was great. It was nothing fancy, the rooms were dated & the complex was noisy but as it was only a night it was all we needed.

Trip type: Travelled with family