All reviews quiet motel auckland airport secure parking stayed one night airport pick shower head rooms are large will stay there again clean tidy an early flight great place to stay comfortable room short stay new zealand accommodation unit shuttle
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Airport Manor Inn is my top choice for Auckland airport accommodation. We often book an early morning departure and want to be close to the airport. This hotel is newly renovated, clean and very comfortable. The complimentary airport shuttle is booked for my desired time, and picks up right outside the motel room. Property is secure with a boom gate, and last time we stayed, my son was able to leave his car at the property for up to ten days, completely free.
Fantastic value for money. I wouldn't stay anywhere else when airport proximity is needed.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Recently, we had the opportunity to once again use the services of Airport Manor Inn.
As usual we found the Staff to be Friendly and Helpful. The Monitored Parking area they have
was once agin used by us, and now has Night lighting for Improved Security.
Also the Free Shuttle Service they provide to and from the Auckland Airport has to be
one of the best that I have used, as the driver was again very helpful with the management
of our baggage. Well done, Airport Manor Inn!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

When arriving at 4am in Auckland, they picked me up in minutes at the airport, and I was on my way to the hotel. A very helpful driver, who helped me load my 40kg luggage, and was very keen on giving me tips about the city center.
They gave me the room so early in the morning, that I wonder if they even sometime sleep.
Great little room, with great features.
Pay for the night, then ask for the very late check out, to be able to rest until 2pm. for 10$ per hour between 10am to 2pm, thats a great deal for anyone not wanting to wait in the cold for their city center hotel to be ready.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a night with the 3 kids as we were flying out the next morning. It was cheap, close to the airport, offered a free airport shuttle & had a little kitchenette in the room and a big spa bath which was great. It was nothing fancy, the rooms were dated & the complex was noisy but as it was only a night it was all we needed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We spent two separate nights here recently before and after a trip to Australia. First time we have stayed here and we would definitely stay again.

We had a queen bed room with spa. Room nicely decorated and spacious, same with the bathroom, Large room even with spa bath with shower over it. Great for hot soak on a cold night.

Room was very clean and nice to have warm blankets on the bed in the winter. Bed was also very comfortable.

Booking in was very prompt and host pleasant and helpful with booking in and also sorting out storage of car, and booking of shuttle bus for 4.30am the following morning. It was very nice to be picked up from right outside unit at that hour of the morning and also to be dropped off with luggage outside unit also on return.

It only took about 8-10mins at the most to get to the airport and pick up when we arrived back was also very fast.

Only niggle was the rooms are a bit dark in the evening. Plenty of light but a bit dull.

I would highly recommend this place to stay if you intend on flying from the International Airport and need accommodation nearby that stores your car. There is a large area toward back of courtyard of hotel under lights.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends