Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2019

We have stayed here before, 2 years ago and find this hotel a useful stop over. Long walk for the coffee at reception in the mornings but the breakfast buffet is excellent. Attended a wedding anniversary at the hotel this time and the service and food was 1st class.

Room tip: Pick a room nearer reception.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Great conference hotel with many facilities, swimming pool, clean rooms, nice green outside and great breakfast, calm place to be relaxed. Free WiFi and parking. Free coffee during 24 hrs. It is 50 km far from copenhagen.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Unique building, quite a distance to walk between room and reception so not good if you're lazy! It is in the middle of nowhere really which makes it very quiet and peaceful but not good if you want to go clubbing. Room was very comfy and I had one of the best night's sleeps of my life in there :) breakfast was also very good.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Last time I came here the doors were lucked and I had re-locate. This time it went better. Everything worked fine, even though we had a late arrival on a bank holiday. The room was as always nice and clean. I was missing the opportunity of having a night drink. Only coffee, tea and water was available. Breakfast was simple but okay.

Room tip: standard quality hotel. Not to good, no major mistakes
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as a group of teachers. After the business with the students during the day, we really had some quality rest time in the evenings. The rooms are quite warm and the scenery are really peaceful. The breakfast buffet is various and delicious. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. In my free time I had the chance to ride a bike,which the hotel offers for free, and I ran in the forest nearby. The receptionist was kind enough to give me the map of the running routes. All in all, it was a great and memorable stay for us.

Date of stay: April 2017