“Unbelievable”

Popasul Domnesc
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Voronet
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Location - good
Meal - between 6/7 on a scale of 1/10 with compliments after 75 minutes delay. It was the moment we intend to leave...
Service - the owner have a completely subdimentioned team... a greedy priest that unfortunately link the business with profession
Bear - worm....
I never eat so bad in whole Moldavia!

2  Thank TheFairClient

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

It's been a long time since i have been served food and drinks by a cheerful, lovely waiter. The waiter here was so kind and cheerful that he always made us smile each time we ordered something. And boy, did we order!!
Afinata is great! Everyone should try it, it's briliant. As well as the soups, fried pork brains, mashed beans and bult ciobănesc.
The location is also wonderful, you have a lovely view and a very good parking places.
We always come here as we visit Gura Humorului, but this place waiter has made this year's experience the best one ever!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The site is located near the Voronet Monastery. It is a nice place with greenery, children's playground, good food and staff is friendly.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very good food and fast service. Very nice staff !

But if you plan to stay overnight, you won`t be able to find a room here. I tried for several years to book a room here. Not even a chance ! Always - fully booked. I tried even with a couple of months before ...

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I ate lunch here on their patio after visiting the Voronet monastery. I don't remember what I ate but I do remember it was very good. The restaurant/hotel is a 5 minute uphill walk from the monastery.

1  Thank EUReview