Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Paul T
Leopold, Australia

Good value for money

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 June 2018
This is a comfortable hotel at a reasonable price. We only had an over night stay here but we were warmly welcomed by our hosts who was up for a chat especially with a fellow Richmond fan. The room was spacious with all the amenities you would expect from a hotel. The fridge was stocked with alcohol and soft drinks and a basket with wine and chocolates at a small cost. The bathroom was large and the shower had good water pressure and hot. The bed was comfortable although a little on the soft side. The heater was effective and kept the room nice and warm on a cold evening.It was a nice touch to see a bucket of water and squeegee outside to was the windscreen of your car
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Julie W, Owner at Victoria Lodge Motor Inn, responded to this review
Responded 29 June 2018
Thank you for your feed back - we try to have the little extras for our guests.
    AU$214
1.0 km from Victoria Lodge Motor Inn
    AU$160
1.2 km from Victoria Lodge Motor Inn
View more hotels in Portland
All reviews bed was comfortable convenient motel helpful reception amenities including relaxing night spa bath reverse cycle clean rooms windscreen accommodation luxury microwave harbour
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable bed, nice hot shower, and very friendly obliging owners.

I stay at quite a few motels because if my work and this one has been one of the best.

The rooms are not contemporary, the but everything is neat and works.
The bed is one of the best I've ever had at a motel! The sheets and doona appeared to be brand new.
The heater was on when I arrived. Which is something I really like, as I often get in late, and it was an especially cold windy night.
Breakfast was as promised and on time.
The shower had plenty of water pressure and was beautiful and hot.

Will definatly be staying here again next time.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Julie W, Owner at Victoria Lodge Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hi Matt
Great you enjoyed your stay - we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and were very happy. Yes there are a few little things that could be improved but overall it was a wonderful stay. It had everything we needed and surprisingly quiet for being on he main road.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Nikki

We are happy you had a good time. I would have liked it if you told me of the few little things that needs attention, so we could get to them straight away. Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for while night while on a road trip. It’s a nice place. She was very friendly at check in. The room was clean and the furniture and decor looked pretty new. The price was reasonable. There are a few places to eat that are close.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Room is very clean, bed so comfortable, the owner is very polite. Thank you very much. I stayed there 1 night after I went to my original booking hotel and found it close , I looked everywhere in Portland to find a hotel but everyone was closed until I came across Victoria lodge I found a notice on the office door saying to call from a special phone located on the back wall, I used it and a very nice lady answered me, she came down, opened the office for me and she gave me a room to sleep in, the room was so clean and comfortable. Thanks again

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MohamadA847
Julie W, Owner at Victoria Lodge Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hi Mohamad

I am happy I could help.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Found Victoria Lodge Portland very clean, comfortable beds, and very convenient to main shops. On returning to our room during our three day stay, our beds had been remade and bins emptied. Breakfast is also available and reasonable priced. Hosts were friendly and helpful

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Julie W, Owner at Victoria Lodge Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Jillian

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.