All reviews rooms were spotless quiet location free wifi tina pom pillows motel australia tv
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t dismiss this retro motel due to its age, it’s super. Quality beds that are very comfortable with high quality linen not the nasty cheap stuff you see at some more modern places. The location is peaceful and our room was meticulously cleaned, it really is excellent value for money.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We booked into this motel for two nights but unfortunately we were unable to stay even one night because our house was broken into and we had to drive home immediately to deal with it. However, in the rush to leave, I left my pyjamas behind under the pillow. Tina sent these back by mail and would not take any money for this action and I feel people should know how genuine these people are. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area and we hope to make another booking in the future.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This could be a great motel with Retro being the thing at the moment. Fantastic shower and the best wifi we have come across. Little things like retro cups, plates, lamps etc would be the perfect touch. Can only give a 3 rating because the pillows were like bricks. Nice quiet area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay, even being on the main road, it was quiet.
The bed was good so good noghts sleep.
Plus respectful guests always help if they arrive later in the evening.
I would recommend and will be returning to this lovely motel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Portland Retro Motel on our way along the Great Ocean Road. A great little motel in a quiet location with friendly and helpful staff. Perfect place to stopover if you’re traveling along the Great Ocean road.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple