Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ABP
Orlando, Florida

Decent location with good rooms and quality service

Review of Adelaide Manor
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Apr 2022
Stayed at this hotel during our trip to Adelaide.

Parking facilities are a bit cramped, but otherwise reasonable. The reception is reasonably responsive and friendly. The day we checked in, the clerk had bad breath, but we won't hold that against her.

She was courteous and happy to answer questions. She did forget to give us wi-fi details and I went back later to get them. Must've been a busy week.

Our room was well located as per my booking request and was set up very well. Cleanliness and hygiene were first class and what was included with the room was pretty good.

One thing I did find surprising and a notch annoying was that although the rooms were non-smoking, ashtrays were set up along the corridors. One ashtray was near our door, and our eyes filled with tears as the acrid smoke from someone smoking next to our door wafted in...

I did go out and suggest to the smoker that it would be nice to not smoke near someone's door, and he did oblige. So that was that.

The in-house pool looked nice, but we were out most of the days and it was too cold during the evenings for a swim.

The in-house restaurant menu looked ok, but we never got around to trying it -- besides, during our stay the chef caught COVID-19 and services were paused. We wished chef and all the staff a safe period ahead.

Overall this hotel is good value for money, and the location is decent. There is a shopping area with cafes within 5 minutes drive, parking is good, wi-fi is decent, room services are nice, linen is great, hygiene is top notch and the management seemed quite helpful while we were there.

I'm glad we chose this place for our Adelaide trip -- I've been to various other Ibis hotels on many occasions, and they're usually good.
Date of stay: April 2022
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
3.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Hotel exterior
    AU$159
  • eDreams
4.5 km from Adelaide Manor
View more hotels in Enfield
All reviews swimming pool room was spacious next morning stay there again motel adelaide hairdryer cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2022

stay here all the time when in Adelaide, check in was hard work, my partner was on the phone, had booked through Accor with Silver membership, had my credit card on my phone, couldn't use that, back to the card to grab my partners credit card, then he required my ID which I did not have went back out to get my partners license, he then wanted to see my partner, who was tied up on the phone, and also wanted to see the membership card which I had not yet received. It all just seemed hard. Can get past that but went upstairs although requested bottom floor (nothing available) that is fine walked into the room and the presentation felt dirty due to one small detail the vinyl couch was in poor condition and torn and presented terribly and just let the whole place down. No complimentary drink voucher given either as a part of the membership

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2021

The property is obviously well past it’s prime but as comfortable as one can expect from an older roadside motor inn.

I found the breakfast situation farcical. As an Accor Platinum member I had anticipated breakfast to be included however I was informed that the restaurant was closed for breakfast the weekend I stayed (open for dinner however). Instead they would be offering a continental breakfast to be eaten in room ,which is not uncommon these days. What shocked me is that they wanted to charge me for this as it’s considered ‘room service’ which I initially thought was a joke.

Had I received a better explanation re breakfast from who I assume was the supervisor, or even been offered as much as a can of Coke as my welcome drink, they might have got an extra star but here we are.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ET8
Reviewed 25 January 2021

Decided on a last minute overnighter to enjoy the restaurant and pool on offer.
Alas, on arrival was told that only room service meals were available, even though the website proudly promotes the restaurant and bar. Also was told that there is a $100 bond held for 7 - 14 days in addition to room credit payment. No mention of this on the website, so beware. Pool also was quite littered with debris from surrounding foliage. Obviously not cleaned for a while, which all adds up to being a little disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

Arrived 2.30ish on a Saturday, nobody around tried to contact via wall intercom no answer. Eventually a pleasant older gentleman arrived to check in. Asked if could have upgraded due to booking direct and room deals cheaper on bookings.com, hesitate but did upgrade to Executive Room 46. Room furniture worn and tired, very clean,new bathroom only 2 x soap and 1 x shampoo provided. Tea,coffee no hot chocolate and 2 x biscuits. No microwave,Bar Frig, extremely small television. Very Basic,but great for overnight glad I requested upgrade as wouldn't like to know what room we may have been given.
Arrived on a 35 degrees and pool closed, don't know why as no signage to say. If covid all pools are open everywhere else in Adelaide. Was disappointing would have given another 1/2 star. Breakfast provide in room at extra cost had Bacon and Eggs etc very nice. Overall Staff very pleasant and rooms are very clean.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 826katrinab
Reviewed 10 August 2019

Not bad motel with outside pool and hottub. Outside city centre but not far by car.
Rooms are a bit dated and sparse but clean and tidy.
No 24 reception.
Bathrooms could do wuth updating and modernising.

Date of stay: August 2019