All reviews happy wanderer ensuite site caravan park budget cabin studio unit ride their bikes lovely park weekend stay powered site camp kitchen would definitely stay here again great for kids kids loved the pool convenient location short walk to the beach school holidays great facilities
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We have just stayed at Ingenia Hervey Bay for the 5 days over Easter 2018. This is by far the cleanest, most well kept campsite we have ever stayed in. The facilities are excellent and with everything you need inc,Urunga toasters, microwaves and cooktops and oven as well as the normal BBQs we had everything we needed and life was simple. (We usually cook on our own bbqs etc camping but as facilities so clean we used the camps regularly. Great camp for kids aged between baby and 15. The 2 playgrounds are well maintained and lots of fun. The Staff are friendly and there have been lots of kids activities and movies on. We stayed in a tent on sites 77 and 78 close to the kitchens and games room. It’s a pleasant 10minute walk (2 minute drive) to the beautiful beach. Lots of great cafes and restaurants especially Dan & Stephs. Would recommend to anyone who loves a relaxed family camping holiday.

Room tip: Great campsites all tent sites are in best locations
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank becsweir2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great family friendly holiday park. Have good kids club activities organised. Bit of a walk to the beach, too far to carry the kayak but not too far for little legs. Rooms nice and clean and nice to have a full size fridge.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ingenia_Holidays, Guest Relations Manager at Ingenia Holidays Hervey Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hi Angela,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our park and our kids’ club activities! Thanks again for staying with us.
Kind regards,
Ingenia Holidays
Guest Relations Team

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I found the staff to be super helpful I wasn’t able to pay a deposit straight away and the staff were understanding and still booked my site in which I was very grateful .. when I arrived staff were very helpful tans pleasant . The park was kept in a very nice clean condition and the amenities where very nice also . The only thing I would fault if I had to would be that the pool was topped up with chlorine after cleaning and we weren’t made aware and my son was very upset with very sore eyes after his swim . But the park was lovely and I would defiantly return again and recommend to people ! Well done keep up the good work !

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Spacious park with plenty of ensuite RV sites. Good landscaping and the birds love the trees. Reception very helpful and spent a lot of time explaining best places to visit and how to get there. Will stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I spent six days at the Happy Wanderer Caravan park run by Ingenia. I had a cabin which was spacious and private and well appointed and was able to use the facilities of of the park including daily swims and spas

• Trip type: Travelled solo