Seriously this place is so bad. Ordered on menu log - got a call 5mins later to say that they didn't have what I ordered, or the drink I ordered - and I could hear the microwave in the background. I ordered a curry that was oily as hell and very gluggy - couldn't eat it. And he chicken tikka omg - I have never eaten such dry meat- it was cooked and the microwave and was disgusting. Even the naan bread - how can you go wrong with naan??? So bad. Although the workers are very nice and pleasant. But worst Indian I have ever had
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.