All reviews coffee machine room service sales rep sliding door in town excellent free wifi cool pool one bedroom apartment great kitchenette opposite end booked a family room seater dining table full size fridge a great place to stay reception staff were friendly and helpful cold beer huge bathroom
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We stayed for just one night on the way to Dubbo from Brisbane and it was great. We had the family room which was brilliant - two bedrooms and lots of facilities including 3 TVs to keep the kids happy. The room is close to the highway so you do get some road noise at night but it didn't bother us. The Bowls Club is right next door - I probably wouldn't go there for a meal (try Thai Home instead) but it did have nice cold beer at the end of a long days' drive. Coffee machine was handy in the morning.

Room tip: Family room was great for us with 2 teenagers but you do get a little bit of road noise.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jye P, Manager at MAS Country Club Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Hi Slugger171,
What a great review. I appreciate it. I will pass on your comments to the bowling club regarding the meals.
Jye - Motel Manager, MAS Country

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I have stayed at this motel several times. In the standard units and the exec unit which has a separate bedroom , lounge , kitchen and a spar( not used). This exec room is great for meetings where you need a table and some space.
The Staff is great and very obliging. i have had to amend my booking from time to time and its never been an issue.
I will continue to stay at this motel

Date of stay: June 2018

Thanks for your review Outnabout57,
I look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I booked this accommodation at the last minute on a trip with our large family.
Accommodation at the time was in high demand, and I was skeptical about booking this motel as I couldn't understand why they had availability, when any other mid range motel was booked out.
Upon arrival (which was late at night), we were pleasantly surprised.
The key was as explained, in the easy to see lock box.
The apartment was huge and clean.
Very comfortable for tired travellers.
It had a full sized lounge and two bedrooms plus sofa bed.
I would recommend this location to traveling families.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for the great review 6Greens,
Its always pleasing to see that we can make tired travellers comfortable and relaxed.

I hope to see you agian soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We decided Narrabri was a convenient stopover point enroute from Bathurst to Brisbane. This place fitted the bill nicely. Staff were friendly. Location good near the centre of town with no passing truck noise during the night. Place was clean, but a little 'tired'. Good value for money. Would stay there again quite readily.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for your review Travelfotofanatic,
I appreacite your review. Im pleased to let you know, we are in the process of getting upgrades to the motel. This wil make alot of difference and hopefully make our guests happier.
I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay maybe a little pricey but was comfortable although very noisey a lot of trucks heard 24/7 on the highway, the bowls club meals are cheap and cheerful friendly staff warm surroundings

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi margaret N,
I appreicate your review. I hope the noise wasnt too much of an issue. I appologise for this if it was.

We look forward to your next visit