All reviews coffee machine room service sales rep sliding door in town excellent free wifi cool pool one bedroom apartment great kitchenette opposite end booked a family room seater dining table full size fridge a great place to stay reception staff were friendly and helpful cold beer huge bathroom
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights,the rooms were ordinary but clean,the bed was ok I have slept in better,the room backed onto the Bowling Club and was musical up to midnight on Saturday night.Overall was ok

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jye P, General Manager at MAS Country Club Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Hi Sharyn M, Thanks for your review. I really appreciate you taking the time.

I hope to see you again soon.

Thanks

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Called in here with son and 2 brothers after 2 weeks camping NQ. Fantastic, spacious and clean. Rooms warm and well equipped. Loved the coffee pod machine (could do with a couple more). Great spot next door to club - had the surf and turf - fantastic. Macdonalds across the road for son kept him happy. Staff great and wifi excellent. Genius discount was a bonus.

Room tip: Surf & Turf at the bowling Club is awesome.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for such a great review duckonthedam, Im glad you really love our motel. We have just finished our WiFi network upgrade awaiting the NBN and it will only get better once we are on NBN.

I hope to see you again on your next camping trip.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We found this motel to be spotlessly clean. The bed was comfortable with extra blankets and pillows.
The little touches of a coffee machine and thick fluffy towels added to the overall pleasure of staying there.
Would definitely stay at this motel again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi AnnieBalla, what a great review. I really appreciate it.
Im glad you loved our coffee machine, i receive a lot of great feedback about them.

I look forward to our next visit.
Thanks

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The good things - friendly and rooms good, typical style motel rooms. Nice touches - one bottle of water free, coffee machine, lovely fluffy white bath towels.

The bad - bed reasonable but needs a soft topper. Only two pillows.

The ugly - this place is so noisy that I would not recommend it if you are looking for a place to break a long drive. I was in Room 7, towards the back but could still hear trucks all night.

Worse than the traffic was the behaviour of guests. One family had rooms at opposite ends of the motel and thought it perfectly okay to shout from one end to the other - its not and just because they were awake it doesnt mean weary travellers were - I appreciate the hotel staff came to quieten them but they started again.

Worse than the family was the chap who came back drunk at 1.26 am and woke the entire motel. Apparently they are regulars and the hotel siad they would have a gentle word - I doubt anything less than banning them is appropriate or will be effective.

Room tip: Personally I'd look at other places and if driving from Brisbane try the next town.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Jye P, General Manager at MAS Country Club Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hi TravelConnoisseuria,

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate all feedback, The good, bad and ugly.
I apologise for the noise concerns during your stay. I thought i had controlled the noise for you but unfortunately i didn't, if they started again.
I hope that you will stay with us again and hopefully the Narrabri Dance Eistedford, so we wont have groups of people in.
I look forward to your next visit.
Jye Pincham - Motel Manager, Club Motor Inn.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

As a member of the Junee High School Empower Project team that is looking into energy efficient design for housing, I was impressed with the rooms energy saving features. Early May and did not require any heating or cooling. Curtains and pelmets were block-out which also added to a sleep in, outside noise hardly noticeable - only heard one car leave and we left at 9.15am. Walk to Bowling Club was 1 minute and friendly staff at the bar and food counter.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jye P, General Manager at MAS Country Club Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Hi mholmes58,
Thanks for your review. Im glad you loved your stay. I hope to see you again soon
Jye Pincham