All reviews coffee machine room service sales rep sliding door in town excellent free wifi cool pool one bedroom apartment great kitchenette opposite end booked a family room seater dining table full size fridge a great place to stay reception staff were friendly and helpful cold beer huge bathroom
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We found this motel to be spotlessly clean. The bed was comfortable with extra blankets and pillows.
The little touches of a coffee machine and thick fluffy towels added to the overall pleasure of staying there.
Would definitely stay at this motel again!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jye P, General Manager at MAS Country Club Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Hi AnnieBalla, what a great review. I really appreciate it.
Im glad you loved our coffee machine, i receive a lot of great feedback about them.

I look forward to our next visit.
Thanks

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The good things - friendly and rooms good, typical style motel rooms. Nice touches - one bottle of water free, coffee machine, lovely fluffy white bath towels.

The bad - bed reasonable but needs a soft topper. Only two pillows.

The ugly - this place is so noisy that I would not recommend it if you are looking for a place to break a long drive. I was in Room 7, towards the back but could still hear trucks all night.

Worse than the traffic was the behaviour of guests. One family had rooms at opposite ends of the motel and thought it perfectly okay to shout from one end to the other - its not and just because they were awake it doesnt mean weary travellers were - I appreciate the hotel staff came to quieten them but they started again.

Worse than the family was the chap who came back drunk at 1.26 am and woke the entire motel. Apparently they are regulars and the hotel siad they would have a gentle word - I doubt anything less than banning them is appropriate or will be effective.

Room tip: Personally I'd look at other places and if driving from Brisbane try the next town.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Jye P, General Manager at MAS Country Club Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hi TravelConnoisseuria,

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate all feedback, The good, bad and ugly.
I apologise for the noise concerns during your stay. I thought i had controlled the noise for you but unfortunately i didn't, if they started again.
I hope that you will stay with us again and hopefully the Narrabri Dance Eistedford, so we wont have groups of people in.
I look forward to your next visit.
Jye Pincham - Motel Manager, Club Motor Inn.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

As a member of the Junee High School Empower Project team that is looking into energy efficient design for housing, I was impressed with the rooms energy saving features. Early May and did not require any heating or cooling. Curtains and pelmets were block-out which also added to a sleep in, outside noise hardly noticeable - only heard one car leave and we left at 9.15am. Walk to Bowling Club was 1 minute and friendly staff at the bar and food counter.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jye P, General Manager at MAS Country Club Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Hi mholmes58,
Thanks for your review. Im glad you loved your stay. I hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We stay here often between Brisbane & Melbourne and find it a friendly, spacious, comfortable, secure and clean stay. We found this time the offerings at the Bowls Club restaurant (associated with the motel) have improved since our last stay with a great menu and excellent food. Recommended stay if in Narrabri.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for the great review BuderimDiner, I really appreciate it.

I will pass your feedback onto the chef at the Bowling Club.

Thanks and look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Very quiet inside although on the main highway. My first visit 5+ years ago was an apartment with work colleagues. Fantastic. This trip was two grey nomads in a deluxe twin room. The bed was comfy and the room spacious and warm even with the back window open. A light blanket instead of heavy quilt would be good for milder weather.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I appreciate your review Blue M, Im glad you loved your stay and gave us 5 stars. I hope your next visit will be sooner than 5 years away.
Thanks