All reviews coffee machine room service sales rep sliding door in town excellent free wifi cool pool one bedroom apartment great kitchenette opposite end booked a family room seater dining table full size fridge a great place to stay reception staff were friendly and helpful cold beer huge bathroom
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Very quiet inside although on the main highway. My first visit 5+ years ago was an apartment with work colleagues. Fantastic. This trip was two grey nomads in a deluxe twin room. The bed was comfy and the room spacious and warm even with the back window open. A light blanket instead of heavy quilt would be good for milder weather.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jye P, General Manager at MAS Country Club Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

I appreciate your review Blue M, Im glad you loved your stay and gave us 5 stars. I hope your next visit will be sooner than 5 years away.
Thanks
Jye Pincham
Motel Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2018

It is not often your motel room is actually a one bedroom apartment. Clean, plenty of space and was great value the night we stayed. TV in both bedroom and living room and a 6 seater dining table! Room service from the Club and friendly staff.

Room tip: Spa executive suites don't have a separate shower - so avoid this room if climbing in and out of an corner spa will be a challenge
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jye P, General Manager at MAS Country Club Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi Jen2830, Thanks for your review. Im glad you liked our Spa Suite that you stayed in. These are very popular for the same reasons you loved it plus the spa.
I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Jye Pincham, Manager - Club Motor Inn

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Overall, the room was great and staff member were very friendly. The only comment I have to make is on the Wifi quality. It's quite interment and slow. Not great if you really need connectivity while travelling.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Jye P, Manager at MAS Country Club Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Jaime Andres G,

Thanks for the review, We really appreciate it. I will get the WiFi investigated to ensure the maximum speed.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

While this motel is located on a busy road junction, the rooms are quiet thanks to the double glazed windows. The rooms are spacious well appointed and well maintained. The air con was running and the ceiling fan was whirring providing welcome relief from the heat outside when we arrived. Just a short walk to the bowls club next door for a good meal and cold beer. Check in was friendly and efficient. Appreciated the coffee pod machine in the morning

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for the review Gazeaway,

We do get a lot of postie feedback about our coffee, We all need the early morning coffee to get us going.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I really liked MAS Country Club! I stay in a lot of motels for work and this one was a cut above most!
A pool for relaxing after a day of work & driving, a ceiling fan for night time (cool the room down with air conditioning, then switch it off and let the fan circulate the air for the night - brilliant), spacious rooms, a pod coffee maker in your room, next door to Narrabri Bowls Club which serves great meals cooked by a genuine chef (not just a short order cook) and drinks & meals can be charged back to your room! Very friendly hosts too!
This motel has everything a travelling sales rep could ask for.
Highly recommended & I'll be back!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for the review Eaglerider53, I really appreciate it.
We look forward to seeing you again, Hopefully soon.

Thanks Jye