All reviews coffee machine room service sales rep sliding door in town excellent free wifi cool pool one bedroom apartment great kitchenette opposite end booked a family room seater dining table full size fridge a great place to stay reception staff were friendly and helpful cold beer huge bathroom
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Stopped off here on my way through to Canberra. Not having stayed in Narrabri before it was a bit of a gamble. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the reception staff on both arrival and departure. The room was comfortable and reasonably quiet, although there is some noise from truck coming through in the very early hours, but not a real issue
Would I stay here again if I was traveling through, yes I would. Overall a pleasant experience.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank StevenL4212
Chloe K, Manager at MAS Country Club Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay in Narrabri at the Club Motor Inn! If you like, next time you book, give us a call in advance and we'll do our best to ensure you have a room further back from the road.

Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I have stayed here several times in recent months. on my own and as group with several rooms. the rooms were clean very well appointed. the staff were very helpful and always pleasant. Just a short walk to the dinning places. the rooms on the street can be a bit noisy..(perhaps some double glazing on the next refit would be a good idea)
its good measure when you turn up and the place is always full. Be sure to book its a popular place. I will return every time that I have stay in Narrabri.
i did notice a previous complaint about lights. the Bathroom Neon was very slow to come on and i told the desk staff and it was repaired. Maybe the room staff need a little prod to check EVERYTHING
its a great place to stay!!

Room tip: Ask for a room at the back or eastern side.. not North or deffo not west
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your feedback! We do our best to check everything in the rooms but naturally some things get missed - best is to just let as know as you did! :)

We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

A great motel located off the highway in town. Rooms are large, spacious and modern. Beds were comfortable with great big fluffy pillows and TV and air con both modern. Added bonus of a coffee machine with pods and free bottle of water in the fridge, plus a microwave in the family room. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. Definitely of a higher standard than the average Newell Highway fare.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you so much for your shining review. We're very glad to know you enjoyed your stay and were happy with our facilities.

We hope that we can welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We stayed here previously and had no hesitation in booking again. Although we were allocated a room facing the main road, traffic noise was minimal at worst, and not an issue. The room was large, clean and well equipped. The only issue I had was that the TV is fixed quite high on the wall and I was not comfortable looking up even with my chair placed back as far as possible.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for returning to us after a few years! We love hearing our returning guests are still very happy with our facilities.

We look forward to seeing you again - perhaps in another few years!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights in Oct 2017, and I must say I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room , as a carer I am very aware of the standard room most hotels say are * Disabled friendly* , however not in this case, The room was large and plenty of room for my wife's mobility scooter , the bathroom was enormous!! with a massive shower ,> If any disabled persons need a room at this hotel I can recommend it . Staff were friendly and very helpful, room clean and bed comfortable, even though the hotel is on a traffic island it was quiet at night

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Baz,

It was a pleasure hosting you and your wife, and I'm so very pleased to hear our disabled friendly rooms were well suited to you and your needs.

We look forward to having you back again in the future and thank you for your recommendations!