All reviews coffee machine room service sales rep sliding door in town excellent free wifi cool pool one bedroom apartment great kitchenette opposite end booked a family room seater dining table full size fridge a great place to stay reception staff were friendly and helpful cold beer huge bathroom
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Have stayed at this motel previously over the years and always been most satisfied however this time very disappointed with the standard of the room. Lights didn't work but the carpet was disgusting. It was badly torn at the entrances to the bathroom just waiting for someone to trip and fall. When I approached the manager she informed me that the owner had been notified but did not want to spend any money. How do they get four stars. Location next to the club (who just happen to be the owners ) is great.

Management response:Responded 16 September 2017

Hi hogNsw,

Thank you for your review. I pressed the matter further with the owners using your comments to me on check out, and the day after you left we had the carpet replaced and repaired so it is now like new again! I also had the light bulbs replaced to have all lights working.

As mentioned to you upon check out, please remember to bring any issues up with us as they arise in future, as I would have been more than happy to move you, in fact upgrade you, to a room that suited.

I do apologise you didn't enjoy your stay this time, however should you choose to return and give us another go we are happy to offer you and your partner a complimentary cooked breakfast.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This is the newest motel in town I believe so it is fresh and clean. Nicely fitted out with table and chairs. The bathrooms are good. Ask for a room overlooking the bowling club for quiet. The road is noisy and the side rooms are a bit dark. Good facilities - fridge, microwave, coffee machine, free wi-fi. You can buy alcohol from the adjoining bowling club and take it back to the room. Excellent for a stop over in Narrabri. Well positioned in walking distance of Coles, fast food places and restaurants.

Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Hi Zac!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on our forum. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are pleased we could accommodate you with you a bowling club side room.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Lovely clean, spacious room, staff were friendly and accommodating. A last minute change of plan had me staying here on my return trip from Qld. A quick walk from the room has you entering the grounds of the bowling club where I enjoyed my Pad Thai. Locals are a delight! Definitely recommend

Room tip: Rooms are substantial size
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Stacey!

Thanks for your review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your last minute stop in Narrabri. Thank you for your recommendation!

We hope to see you back again!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Large room for 2 adults and 2 children. Clean room. Convenient to walk to bowls club for dinner which was handy with 2 small kids. Friendly staff. Great location at the end of town for an early morning start to Brisbane.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Kirsty!

Thanks for your review! I am glad to hear your stay with us was enjoyable.

Hope to see you back again with us in the future!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Country Club Motel after a 4pm phone call to the owner while on the road from Qld She was very polite and assured us she would give a great room at a great price It was everything she promised and more We walked 80 meters from our room thru a side gate into the bowls club bistro Would recommend this motel to everyone

Date of stay: August 2017

Hi Neil!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your feedback!

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Have a lovely day!