“No No No”

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What has happened to the Killer Prawn? The waitresses knew nothing about anything The toilet was dirty. The scotch fillet steak was so thin it was just a joke.
No Matini, no Tia Maria for the Irish coffee no oysters....

Why don't they just admit they want to be a night club and put the diners out of their misery?

We have always enjoyed Killer Prawn in the past but we won't be back

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My second time here and not as good as the first. So dark and empty when I arrived I thought it was closed. Waitress got our order wrong (maybe write it down next time) and when food did come it was pretty average - chips too salty and coleslaw had an offensive taste and was inedible so sent back.. Not good!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Meal good, but won't be back! Its now become a nightclub type place, felt very rushed out the door, poor service and the entertainment people were setting up while we were still eating. Such a shame a lovely dinning place has gone this way!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The lunches are really good value and came out quickly although they did take a little long to take our order and had to ask again for drink orders. But overall a very good lunch with lots of options

Reviewed 18 February 2018

For express lunch things were not moving with any urgency. Had to leave my seat to make an order knowing lunch for me would be over soon. They offered water but didn't bring any over. To end my disappointing experience the salad I ordered was flat leaves with no life a drizzle of seasoning on the pork belly strip and a huge waste of time and money. This place could do so much better. Until then I would recommend the small plaza next door.