“Just plain awful!”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #117 of 157 Restaurants in Whangarei
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went into Subway on Rathbone Street, Whangarei at around 1230 on Tuesday 3rd April with my grandaughter. There was one family sitting at the tables on the right and no other customers. The tables on both sides were covered in left food and drink stains. I went to the counter to order, there was only wheat/white bread available, there was plenty of bread in the ovens and when I enquired about it, I was told it would be at least an hour before it was ready. My grandaughter wanted a 6 inch meatballs - there were no meatballs!! It's 1230 for goodness sake!! She ended up with ham! I had classic chicken, bacon, swiss and double toasted. There were no olives! I ended up getting the cloth to wipe our table! When I unwrapped my sandwich it was just a mess! Nothing else to describe it. By this time, there was a number of people in the queue. Many had given up because there was no bread.