“Love the food”
Review of Raviz - CLOSED

Raviz
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The food here is amazing. The staff are all very friendly and the food comes to the table quickly. This is an awesome eatery.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Love the food but the service is terrible !. Our 3rd time at Raviz Thames and every time I say I'll never go back but I'm a sucker for punishment.
First time the food was very slow coming to the table, I made the mistake of ordering an entree, bad move, the mains took close to an hour to arrive, lesson learnt, order entree and mains at the same time. Swore Id never go back but the food is very good.
2nd time same thing happened to the point we almost walked out, complained to the duty manager hoping he'd take our comments on board. Cant fault the waitresses they were suitably embarrassed and copping flak from others.
3rd time we went early hoping to bet the crowd, our food arrived quickly which was a pleasant surprise, however the portions are normally generous but there was only enough rice for one. the poor waitress was so busy we waited what seemed a life time for someone to come to our table by the time the rice arrived our food had gone cold. Our drinks were empty but no one asked if we wanted another.
They are seriously under resourced, I cant fault the waitresses, they're friendly, polite and efficient but one person trying to run a restaurant single handed, seriously....
The owners should stop being so miserable and employ more staff, they have a good restaurant but they're driving people away because of poor service.
I'll be back for a forth time and hopefully my next review will be full of positives. I will make sure I get there early, order entree's with mains, extra rice and 2 beers instead of one !

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Went here for dinner on a night where they had discounted mains. Food was very tasty, portions were huge and had to end up taking some away.

Restaurant seemed a bit dirty and waitresses kept referring to us by our table number.

Can't fault the friendly service apart from that however and the tasty food!! Will come back!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

3 of us went for awesome $10.00 lunch...huge amount of food..quick,nice manager. was doubtful after reading previous reviews...ignore them. highly recommended. clean toilets too

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Yes exciting to have Raviz open in Thames but now attention to detail gone down. Poor patronage evident. Meals are slow to appear. And seem cooked to a formula... lacking some passion in the kitchen!