“Coffee stop ”
Review of Riversmith

Riversmith
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Great place for a coffee we all had a little snack which were perfect. Apple and Blueberry Muffin, Brownie and Banana Bread all went down a storm

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This place is really lovely! Just enjoyed brunch by the fire. We ordered the corn fritters with avocado salsa and bacon and it did not disappoint. However, the absolute standout here is the coffee. Lovely smoky blend perfectly prepared by the barista. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

An absolutely beautiful lunch with great coffee too. Pulled lamb with slaw and tzatziki on a Turkish bun. Good lord it was delicious. Served in a wide bowl with leaves etc in it so as you spill bits of roll it collects and you eat it all at the end. So good. The lamb is from their farm. Do this.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I loved this spot! The coffee was good. We ordered scrambled eggs , kids and adult portions and the winter vegetable soup, everyone was happy. The soup and toast was lovely, really tasty.
I thought it had a great ambiance! The music was back ground , so we could talk, a rare these days. And I love the industrial meets bush feel to the place. The shop at the back had great unusual gifts too. Toilets were clean.
I could have hung out and read stories from the basket of books to my kids all day.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I love a good breakfast but not today. Over cooked fried eggs (no runny yolk at all) on toast that was harder to cut and eat than the wooden board it came out on. However, the chipolatas were tasty - one saving grace. On a positive note my wife enjoyed her corn fritters.

1  Thank mino666