We really enjoyed Adamson's because it was clean, comfortable, very affordable and excellent location. Only a few minutes walk was Margaret River's centre of town, and the owner was helpful to answer questions we had. The only thing was that the internet did not work in our particular room (we had a queen courtyard) but it did work in the outside area. Great place! Excellent point to explore Margaret River from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Adamson’s Riverside we make every effort to ensure our guest’s stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. As soon as you arrive you will be warmly welcomed as we provide a home from home friendly atmosphere.Our commitment to you is to really make a difference in your time spent in Margaret River leaving you feeling relaxed and energized, share our enthusiasm for what is probably one of the most inspiring regions in Australia.Choose Adamson’s Riverside as your place of holiday here in the beautiful natural attraction of the Margaret River region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Adamson's Riverside Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamson`s Riverside Hotel Margaret River
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Hotel
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Margaret River
- Adamson's Riverside Accommodation Margaret River, Western Australia