“Beautiful location for brekky”
Review of Sails too

Sails too
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: Australian, International, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

So our last morning at Margaret River we wandered down the street for a bite to eat-only one problem and that was where to get pancakes for my 2 year old grandson! Tried a couple of places but they didn't do them-luckily,for us,Sails too did(phew!)
Here you can sit outside and watch the passing parade of both foot and vehicle traffic-very important when you're 2 years old and very active!
Coffee came out promptly-delicious-followed by our green smoothies and the pancakes-fabulous that our 2 year old was catered for first-then the 'adult' food. I had the poached eggs with aerated hollandaise with avocado and bacon-OMG-delicious whilst the other adults had eggs with the lot and eggs with beans and chorizo,all equally delicious
The staff here are bright,welcoming and enthusiastic-what a great start to the day

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Was looking for a place to settle down for breakfast and we came across this cafe. Food was great and pricing was reasonable.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Went for breakfast with 2 friends and would put it up there with the worst breakfast I've had. I ordered the Acai berries and it was like a brown watery soup.I'm no chef but I assume they put it in the blender for too long. Other friends had the hot cakes which were rock hard and the big breakfast which took 30 mins to come out and was in a takeaway box.No sorry from the waitress all she said was 'nobody listens to what I say around here'. Only positive was the coffee which was tasty. Our tour guide said she went there once and wouldn't go back.

1  Thank lochness06
Reviewed 10 January 2016

The girls were fast to serve us and got us started with a coffee while we browsed the menu. Breakfast was amazing and such a perfect start to a relaxing Sunday.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

Should of walked out. Only went for coffee for 4 which was overpriced and I wouldnt of minded if it was good but it was weak and cold. Service was the worst I have every experienced. Over heard the (I presume Mangeress say to girl taking our order that as we were not locals it doesnt matter) I couldnt believe this. 2 of the drinks we threw away as were far to milky you couldnt even taste the coffee! Do yourself a favour and dont go!

2  Thank gingerPerth