“Did NOT disappoint...”

Margaret River Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I had read mixed reviews of MRB -- some downright vindictive. I arrived willing to be disappointed but was very happy in every way. The place is extremely busy -- testimony to what is on offer. Most of the goodies are baked and prepared on site.
We arrived mid-morning and quickly gained a table. My wife had smashed avocado and fetta on toast with a fresh radicchio and tomoto salad. She enjoyed it to the very last bite.

I opted for baked goods -- an almond croissant and a cinnamon scroll. The croissant was superb and remains one of my favourites. I also love cinnamon scrolls, but was warned it also had citrus added to the filling. And it too was superb. Coffees were enjoyed as well.
I could have spent the day there working my way through the many delightful treats on display.
My only criticism is the printed menu was wellnigh impossible to read given they show signs of wear and a very small font -- tough on us oldies but easily forgiven in light of the delights on offer. YUMMY!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Dropped in after a nice walk along the river...hungry...
Delicious fresh salads, sandwiches and Big Burgers !
Good service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Been here a couple of times for a big treat for breakfast and both times walked out without anything. Just found it overcrowded and not a lot of bakery choices. Ended up going to brumbys. Sorry not for me

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Really good pastries and baking. Great food and coffee. Feels like a locals spot. Loved the decor and great service. Happy we found it.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

This is a find and when you have people prepared to wait 45 mins for breakfast you know it must be good. It didn't disappoint. Coffee excellent, atmosphere ten out of ten...very chilled place