We are a family of 4 ( 2 adults, 1 toddler and 1 infant 18months old) and just got back from Perth 2 weeks ago. We stayed at your property for 3 nights and really like it . The property is clean and apartment is sufficiently furnished with the basic necessities. We were give the upper deck room 2 bedroom during our stay. We arrived after hours and the keys to our apartment were placed in the security box as promised.
The children enjoyed the stay there except being rather annoyed by a neighbor who stayed directly one deck down. He described the kids running around the apartment ( even at the carpet area) like elephants stomping around. He even came up twice to warn us and in the second instance banged hard at the door like a hooligan.
Well, except for this, the stay was a memorable one :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *** Location Location Location ***Offering idyllic 4 star Margaret River Accommodation by the sea, Margarets Beach Resort is one of the best beach resorts in Western Australia (WA). It’s the perfect location for a romantic getaway or memorable family holiday in the renowned Margaret River Wine Region.Just 10 kilometres from Margaret River town, on WA’s spectacular South West Coast, and just 500 metres from pristine Gnarabup Beach, Margarets Beach Resort is the only resort accommodation by the sea.You can enjoy everything the Margaret River Wine Region has to offer, with easy access to the South West’s world-class wineries, caves, national parks, nature walk trails, surf breaks and other outstanding attractions and tours.The beach holiday resort offers a range of accommodation options for your Margaret River break. Choose from views to the magnificent coast, resort pool and gardens or the natural beauty of WA’s Naturaliste Ridge. And it’s just a short stroll to Gnarabup Beach, where you can enjoy the water playground or take in the stunning west coast sunsets.You’ll also benefit from a range of resort facilities to make your stay even more enjoyable.Relax, unwind and enjoy your Margaret River experience at Margarets Beach Resort.Includes Free WIFI. All our accommodation is Non Smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Margarets Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarets Beach Hotel Margaret River
- Margarets Beach Resort Margaret River, Western Australia