We booked online the day before as we just wanted somewhere to stay for one night. We had booked a studio room but were upgraded to a spa studio apartment. The service was good and the apartment was very comfortable. It was a bonus to have a washing machine and dryer in the bathroom which I used with detergent supplied. I would have been happy to stay for longer. There is a restaurant at the resort, and a bar as well as a surf shop, and there is a cafe at the beach. The beach is a bit of a walk but very nice. You would need a car for other activities as there are no shops, other cafes etc nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *** Location Location Location ***Offering idyllic 4 star Margaret River Accommodation by the sea, Margarets Beach Resort is one of the best beach resorts in Western Australia (WA). It’s the perfect location for a romantic getaway or memorable family holiday in the renowned Margaret River Wine Region.Just 10 kilometres from Margaret River town, on WA’s spectacular South West Coast, and just 500 metres from pristine Gnarabup Beach, Margarets Beach Resort is the only resort accommodation by the sea.You can enjoy everything the Margaret River Wine Region has to offer, with easy access to the South West’s world-class wineries, caves, national parks, nature walk trails, surf breaks and other outstanding attractions and tours.The beach holiday resort offers a range of accommodation options for your Margaret River break. Choose from views to the magnificent coast, resort pool and gardens or the natural beauty of WA’s Naturaliste Ridge. And it’s just a short stroll to Gnarabup Beach, where you can enjoy the water playground or take in the stunning west coast sunsets.You’ll also benefit from a range of resort facilities to make your stay even more enjoyable.Relax, unwind and enjoy your Margaret River experience at Margarets Beach Resort.Includes Free WIFI. All our accommodation is Non Smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Margarets Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarets Beach Hotel Margaret River
- Margarets Beach Resort Margaret River, Western Australia