We were recommended to try this place due to the location, which is lovely. We were disappointed to find out room didn't have a balcony, just sliding doors with a rail straight across them. The rooms are clean but certainly not modern. Had trouble with the fans in the bathroom continually running.
Worse however was our first night. The walls are paper thin and anything outside just echo's so our neighbours with 3 kids under 2 were unfortunately very loud. We got no sleep the first night as we could hear the babies crying at all hours. We have children ourselves and understand about kids but it is not what you want on a romantic holiday.
Facilities were good and the food was nice. Might have been ok if we were on a family getaway but as a couple I found it not what we would like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *** Location Location Location ***Offering idyllic 4 star Margaret River Accommodation by the sea, Margarets Beach Resort is one of the best beach resorts in Western Australia (WA). It’s the perfect location for a romantic getaway or memorable family holiday in the renowned Margaret River Wine Region.Just 10 kilometres from Margaret River town, on WA’s spectacular South West Coast, and just 500 metres from pristine Gnarabup Beach, Margarets Beach Resort is the only resort accommodation by the sea.You can enjoy everything the Margaret River Wine Region has to offer, with easy access to the South West’s world-class wineries, caves, national parks, nature walk trails, surf breaks and other outstanding attractions and tours.The beach holiday resort offers a range of accommodation options for your Margaret River break. Choose from views to the magnificent coast, resort pool and gardens or the natural beauty of WA’s Naturaliste Ridge. And it’s just a short stroll to Gnarabup Beach, where you can enjoy the water playground or take in the stunning west coast sunsets.You’ll also benefit from a range of resort facilities to make your stay even more enjoyable.Relax, unwind and enjoy your Margaret River experience at Margarets Beach Resort.Includes Free WIFI. All our accommodation is Non Smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Margarets Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarets Beach Hotel Margaret River
- Margarets Beach Resort Margaret River, Western Australia