My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights.
As you can see from the attached pic the rooms are absolutely beautiful. this is the one we stayed in. It was quiet and a beautiful touch when we advised we were arrived late in the evening they had the room heater on and our heated mattress turned on.
I would highly recommend this to couples as we had chocolates and wine on arrival and a spa to utilise.
The only thing that would make this stay better is if they included breakfast but then there is so much to choose from and being so close to the centre there is so many choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bridgefield Guest House Margaret River is a National Trust listed property and is a great place for travellers. Bridgefield is centrally located, close to the river walk trails, shops and restaurants. All tour operators pick up from our carpark. All rooms are ensuite. There are tea and coffee facilities. Log fire in winter. Reverse cycle aircon in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Bridgefield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgefield Guest House Hotel Margaret River
- Bridgefield Guest House Margaret River, Western Australia