My Cousin and I just spent three wonderful nights in the The Cabin at the Bridgefield Guest House, and couldn't have been happier. Our actual room was much more than we were expecting, with a large kitchenette area and a good sized bedroom with two beds (one queen, one single) - as well as a huge front terrace that we took great advantage of. As we were staying during a quiet mid-week time, we were able to look through most of the other guest rooms in the main buliding and were very impressed - each room has private outdoor space, large bathrooms, and charm to spare. The breakfast at Nathalie's was a bonus.
Location couldn't be better, less than a five minute walk into town and a very quick drive to nearby wineries.
If you are staying anywhere in the region I would highly recommend staying here and hope to return myself someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bridgefield Guest House Margaret River is a National Trust listed property and is a great place for travellers. Bridgefield is centrally located, close to the river walk trails, shops and restaurants. All tour operators pick up from our carpark. All rooms are ensuite. There are tea and coffee facilities. Log fire in winter. Reverse cycle aircon in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Bridgefield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgefield Guest House Hotel Margaret River
- Bridgefield Guest House Margaret River, Western Australia