Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
USD 99
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUSD 145
1,166 results
All reviews mini golf willow grill mini bar room was clean and comfortable town centre family room breakfast was included room was large bbq area tea and coffee bocce motel accommodation kettle toiletries region playground
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

I got a Scoopon deal and was a great deal, 3 nights, wine, coffee and beer voucher all at a great price. Accom was great and would definitely stay again, staff are so friendly. Breakfast was good and we had a light dinner which was good value. Lovely fire to sit and drink coffee. Only 2km walk to town. Views from the restaurant deck

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2015

I stayed here with my sister for 2 nights in early May. Its only 5 mins from the Margaret River town centre.

Its set in a bush setting. There is plenty of free guest parking. Free wifi.

The receptionist was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. This helped us as we had never been to Margaret River before.

We had dinner in the restaurant on the first night. The food was delicious and huge portion sizes.

The only negative was the worms. As its in a bush setting, you expect the bugs/insects. These tiny black worms made their way into our suit to escape the rain. They were easy to catch and get rid of.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Got a good three day deal. When I booked I was asked if I'd like to pay an extra $20 to upgrade to a deluxe room which I happily did. The lady on reception was pleasant and helpful on our arrival and our room was available before the official check in time. A The room was great as was the bathroom. Plenty of hot water and the bonus of a bath as well as a shower. Very roomy which is unusual in a motel. There was a comfortable three seater lounge complete with foot stool which was terrific. It was nice to have somewhere to sit and relax other than the bed. The bed was firm but comfortable. Only serviced every two days but no big deal. Who changes their beds and towels every two days in their own home??? I'm more than happy to make my own bed and I don't need a clean towel EVERY day. Didn't eat in the restaurant so can't make any comments about the food. I would recommend this motel to anyone and would stay there again.

Room tip: We had a deluxe room that was set away from the other 'cheaper' rooms. Very quiet area.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I took our dog with us to margret river and we stayed here 4 days couldn't complain about a thing we were out all day and were coming back in the early evening to cook on the bbq on site with our dog by our side which is bloody awesome ( be warned bbq loves the one dollar coins) but still cheaper for the budget. Staff were very great and never once felt like we were under microscope with our dog if you are a good dog owner and follow the rules you be right great walking path opposite the hotel and is a 5 -10 minute walk to town and is a 5 -10 minute drive to beach by car. Very happy with our stay and will be staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Will R
Reviewed 14 May 2015

We stayed at Quality Inn on a discount voucher so didn't know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised by how close it was to town and located next to some lovely bushland.
Our room was not on the road-side so was lovely and quiet. The room was so cozy and warm for those cold nights in Margaret River. The bed was very comfortable and we each had a firm AND soft pillow on the bed which was unexpected. The room was very well maintained and clean. Rooms are serviced every second day but if you require fresh towels, soap etc its just a matter of contacting reception.
We used the on-site restaurant for breakfast and on both days we enjoyed a very delicious meal. The restaurant decking overlooks a pretty pond and the gardens are very well maintained.
The rooms are very close together so guests may experience a bit more noise if booking in the peak season. Our May booking was off-peak and we had vacant rooms either side of us which was very considerate of the staff.
We found all of the staff very friendly and helpful too. We had such a lovely stay at Quality Inn that we will definitely be coming back.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the road. There are plenty of rooms that have a quiet location.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple