ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
All reviews washing machine winter heater cupboard dvd river
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

My son and I thoroughly enjoyed Chalet 2. We arrived to a beautiful clean chalet, which had everything that we needed including washing powder! Our backyard was a beautiful bed of flowers and our neighbours (kangaroos) popped over to say hi everyday. In close range to everything although you felt you were a million miles away from civilisation. Netflix was a great addition for my son after a day of adventures. WiFi was sketchy at the best of times but wasn’t bothered as that was the whole point of getting away for the weekend. There were electric blankets on all beds and extra throws in the cupboard. Cooking amenities were brilliant. Never used the dishwasher. Water was nice and very hot. Thank you for a pleasant stay, I will be bringing the entire family next time!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mtmtravel824
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Had to be harrased for payment due to the accomodation provider not processing payment at time credit card information was presented for booking, then calling my girlfriend at her place of work demanding payment.

How they where able to obtain her contact details would of been stalking us as a couple on Facebook, absoloute disgrace.

Room tip: WIFI is poor, TV had been unplugged, BBQ wasnt in a clean state, clean your equipment
Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Z2797ZUandyt
Management response:Responded 16 February 2023

Staying at a property for a long weekend then departing without paying and avoiding calls and messages so as to try to get away without paying is not acceptable behavior and I would not recommend you as a guest or customer to another business.
I contacted your girlfriend as she gave me her business card and seemed a reasonable human being. As suspected you had not told her that you were trying to avoid paying for your weekend stay together as she was as disappointed in you as I was.

Reviewed 28 April 2020

Although I cannot review the actual property, I can review the lack of service and assistance we received from the current owners. We booked our weekend away in October 2019, paying one night’s deposit as requested. When COVID 19 kicked in we cancelled the reservation well inside their 7 days cancellation policy. I apologised to the owner, however due to Government restrictions we were unable to travel. The sad thing about this is at no time did the owner offer a solution or a refund and in fact never answered my emails and was rather rude when I rang him. He advised me he would be in contact....when I asked is that within a week or a month, he said it would be well inside a couple of weeks. Move forward almost 2 months and I have heard nothing. He has kept the deposit we paid, offered no alternative which I find appalling customer service to the point that when the limitations are lifted I certainly wouldn’t bother re-booking. During these uncertain times we are supposed to work together and here I am having to complain. I wish him all the best and hope my $250 went to a good cause....food on his table

Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank Gianna R
Management response:Responded 16 February 2023

The first night payment we take at time of booking is a non-refundable deposit as per terms and conditions. During Covid 19 when some restrictions were imposed on travel we generally offered guests that had to cancel, a credit against a future booking so you didnt lose your non-returnable deposit.
sorry if this offer didn't meet your requirements.

Reviewed 2 April 2020

We looked at quite a few properties before deciding that Acacia Chalets was the one for us. Having visitors from the UK, we not only wanted to give them a taste of what the Margaret River Region can offer but also in a style and comfort that they would appreciate. Acacia Chalets didn't disappoint.
We had chalet 4 - the largest of the chalets- which offered three bedrooms and two bathrooms and has views overlooking the dam, to the rear. very spacious living/dining areas and a lovely large verandah /al- fresco for outside entertaining. The beds were clean and very comfortable. Plenty of hot water too, so what more could you ask? Although located in a peaceful backwater, it was literally 10 mins drive into Margs main street (pity they have the road up at the moment), for all your eats and drinks needs.
Luckily, we managed to get our holiday in before the close off and we are very glad we did! A sensational stay, which our UK visitors raved over. Superb!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

We really enjoyed staying here as it is modern, well appointed and in a very secluded and quiet location within the forest. We all had our own room and the living room is gigantic. A good laundry too! Saw a few kangaroos while walking around the property.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
acaciachalets, Owner at Acacia Chalets Margaret River, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at Acacia Chalets and the beautiful location.
Thank you!