“Nice breakfast ”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Worth popping in for breakfast; had the poached eggs on ciabatta. Food was tasty and served by friendly staff.
Good meeting place to catch up with friends for coffee and cake; and the shop is well stocked for all your gourmet treats.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Its in the light industrial area but was opposite our caravan park which was bery convenient. There is a cafe on one side & a continental store on the other with all manner of foods & products from all over the world plus a deli counter. It is very casual with art deco type of furniture & couches creating a mood in which to relax. We had coffee & cake, the only complaint being that the coffee could have been hotter, but loved to browse & bought some items that suited that are not available at supermarkets. Always visit this premises for the produce than the cafe part.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

This cafe serves good coffee in a very homely old charm shop. The breakfast food looks very good and the homemade cake was delicious.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Spending time roving about Margaret River sure works up an appetite and although I was hungry, I still wanted something whole, no fast food. I had been to this cafe about four years ago and what I remembered was how satisfied I was with the food style and portions. This time I ordered the Wagu Beef Burger and was not disappointed despite the addition of French Fries crisps on the side (I found this odd for a cafe of this 'wholefood' style) but that did not detract from the prime beef and the amazing indian sauce.
The burger size is perfect, not too big. The coffee is good here though I chose a chai tea and hubby went with the green matcha latte with almond milk. YUMMM!
We also grabbed a few muffins and biscuits for the long trip home and despite not getting to eat them for a few days, they were delectable. Particularly the orange pistachio biscuits. Nice and chewy with massive citrus flavours. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.
Great setting, very retro. You will no doubt recognise tables and chairs from yesteryear that Mum or GrandMa had.
The staff do seem very busy and don't spend much time making any connection though they are very efficient and the drinks and meals were delivered within 10 minutes of ordering.
There is also a massive range of gourmet food stuffs, fresh and packaged.
I know I'll be back. Quality guaranteed.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

With delicious Yalingup coffee to go with your pastries or entrees, you can't go wrong. Also fun to be able to do your health food shopping as you wait. It was the only place I have found fresh ground peanut butter in the area.