All reviews open log fire daily service gourmet breakfast margaret river town cabine wineries accommodation
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in la cabine for two nights on our honeymoon! It was truly soo magical. Champagne and chocolates on arrival, a beautiful log fire burning and red roses by the bath. We were even lucky enough for our friends to organise for champaz and choccies and a couples massage in the room.
Will definitely be coming back to la foret!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hdbrown92
Reviewed 11 July 2016

We are so relaxed listening to the Margaret River flow past our villa balcony. The birds are singing in the trees while the masseuse give us the most amazing aromatherapy massages! We are in heaven. There's no mobile to bother us and no-one knows where we are! The privacy is a big plus for us - we're in the middle of an ancient forest lying on a sun drenched deck in the middle of winter - yet only a minute from the tourist stretch - it's perfect. We've had kangaroos come past and we fed the possums when they came onto the balcony at sunset. We just loved our stay and can't wait to come back!!!! Can't write anymore - we're off for lunch! A big thank you to the lovely people who made it all happen xoxo C&S :)

Room Tip: We loved the open log fire in our villa and the bath overlooking the river
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cashmeresilk2016
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We simply adore coming to this romantic and fairytale riverfront hideaway!

Recently we celebrated a special anniversary here with our friends in both villas and the management were divinely helpful in every way, arranging everything as we requested - nothing was too much trouble for them and they love to add nice new surprises for us such as fresh rose petals in the outdoor bath and scented candles. We feel we have come to know the owners and staff over the past 20 years of visiting and they are the most thoughtful, generous, professional and caring people you could possibly meet. They are like our country family to us and many of our friends. We have the utmost respect for them and the way they carry on their business.

We can't recommend this retreat and particularly it's management high enough - as many have said before, it's the best of the best and we congratulate the owners on their extreme patience with having to deal with the likes of below.

Room Tip: Both villas are romantic and filled with love.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bekindtoothers1990
Reviewed 14 June 2016

My Wife and I have been here about 6 times now. Great little spot, no mobile phone signal, log fire etc. Great place for R&R away from the city. The manager cancelled our booking 2 days before we were due to go for my birthday weekend. We tried to call, left numerous messages but no communication other than a brief strange email. My money was refunded but buyer beware.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank JimMacNaughton
Reviewed 19 August 2015

We have wanted to stay at La Forêt Enchantée forever and my husband finally surprised me for my birthday! We were fortunate to stay in both la Cabine and il Palazzo and I honestly couldn't choose my favourite!! Everything was perfect and just as I had imagined. The gardens are exquisitely maintained and the European feel is so romantic - we felt as though we were in France again. The open log fire was so relaxing and we loved the wildlife which comes out at night whilst you're lying in the bath tub under the stars. We slept so well to the beautiful forest sounds and didn't hear any traffic from Caves Road. The highlight was sleeping in and waking in an enchanted forest - of course not having mobile phone coverage or wifi (so city) was the medicine we needed and having absolute privacy with no interruptions was superb beyond belief!. We loved the gourmet organic breakfasts and the immaculate interiors. The massages were DIVINE and our Chef prepared the most beautiful meal I've ever had!! Congratulations to the owners of this magnificent property - you deserve all the credit you get and MORE! We will be back for sure!

Room Tip: La Cabine is quintessentially rustic in style and fronts the Margaret River. il Palazzo is glamorous and looks over the winter creek.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple