All reviewscherierelaxationkangaroospropertyfacilities
Reviewed 18 April 2017

We were welcomed to Glenbrook by the delightful Cherie who gave us the tour of the property and our rooms.....Instantly welcoming and a feeling of being at home.
The rooms were spotless, the bedding and ammenities were cleaner than my own house and maintained constantly.
The general common area was a welcome respite area in the cool evening as we gathered around the well stoked fire. But plenty of area to sit quietly as a couple if you preferred.... A wonderful workable kitchen space to store and cook our own meals... so well stocked with plates, pots, cutlery, etc.... The garden courtyard which is located in the centre of the rooms was another lovely space to sit and read, eat and chat... Set amongst some beautfiul bushland and accessible with quite a few walking tracks. Soooooooooo many kangaroos that I think we were being watched rather than us watching them. A beautiful escape for us who prefer not to be right in the town which is only a 5 minute drive away. I can highly recommend this little gem..... and look forward to returning in the future...

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Pennyshines
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we were greeted and warmly welcomed given a full detailed summary of facilities - arrived in a huge camping area that is unspoilt not over populated and space you couldn't have asked for better- we set up and explored the kitchen everything you could wish for the toilet block ample cleaned daily and again ideally located . The winner for me was the location unspoilt bush land with so many kangaroos , birds and horses and a lovely donkey it was like a Nature Reserve unspoilt but perfection - simply beautiful ten dollars a night per person to wake up in the morning and feel like your on safari ! Breathtaking used Glenbrook as a base to explore the Margaret River Region - honestly didn't want to move on ! Perfect place for peace and quiet and relaxation

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jade W
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Given the natural setting and environs and price, my family was expecting something really basic. However, from the moment Cherie greeted us and showed us to our room, we felt right at home.

Glenbrook Estate is so well maintained as it was clean and spacious. The carpeted bedroom came with electric blankets which was a real comfort at night. There was enough space for our clothes and bags, although just barely.

The shared bathrooms were a really pleasant surprise: clean, no odours, hot water... perhaps the best shared shower and toilet facility I have ever come across in all my travels. Accommodation comes with small bars of soap and towels.

The common living area is huge and has a nice fireplace, television set, games, books and a few dining tables. The kitchen offers all the required amenities like stove, microwave, refrigerator, utensils, plates, cutting boards... everything!

Rooms are arranged around a small courtyard but the forest and lawns are all around and we were treated to more than one visit by kangaroos mere metres from our rooms.

Glenbrook Estate was really such a lovely place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in a serene forest setting and who doesn't mind sharing one's comforts.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank AdamReutensTan
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I stayed at Glenbrook a few weeks ago with some friends and we had such a lovely time there. The owners are really friendly and make you feel extremely welcome and comfortable. The surroundings are beautiful with lots of walks around and kangaroos coming up to your window in the morning. Wish we could have stayed here longer. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 7 May 2016

Glen brook Estate is a gorgeous little gem nestled away amongst the trees, surrounded by beautiful vineyards. I could not have wished to stay at a nicer place.

The rooms were clean and cozy, each coming with an electric blanket to keep you warm in the winter. Every morning I woke up to see kangaroos grazing outside my window. The common room and kitchen were spacious, clean and quaint, with a wood fire and comfy sofas.

We were made to feel welcome immediately, the owners could not do more for you.

I would recommend Glen Brook Estate to anyone. If you want to experience the Australian countryside at it’s best, then do yourself a favour and stay at Glen Brook Estate!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family