Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
A Day to Remember!

Reviewed 5 October 2023
Nigel S
Family day out with wine tasting, caves and a garden maze race!

Reviewed 11 October 2022
Kylie W
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews makes a huge difference wealth of knowledge wine tasting rob wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2023

We booked a 4-hour Wine Tour with Rob, what a great experience! He is an excellent guide, knows the area and its history, customs and wildlife. He smoothed the way for us at the wineries and made sure we got VIP treatment. There was always something to talk about with him while he drove smoothly and carefully from winery to winery.

Date of experience: September 2023
Robert D, Owner at MYDRIVER Margaret River, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2023

Thank you Nigel, it is always such a pleasure to receive a positive review:)

I enjoyed the time we spent together, and feel very privileged to have been selected by you to explore this beautiful region.

As you know, I have been employed in one capacity or another within the Margaret River wine region...for more than twenty years now, and the relationships I have built up through continuous networking, really does help pave the way for us all:)

Rob

Reviewed 11 October 2022 via mobile

Rob from MyDriver planned, booked and arranged the most wonderful day out in the Margaret River for our family of four!
We visited caves and a garden maze, along with wine tastings and also enjoyed a gorgeous lunch at Vasse Felix. All organised and booked by Rob.
Rob arrived at our hotel in Bunker Bay early and has the top of the range Kia Carnival with all electric options and amazing amounts of space. Our family of four was plenty comfortable!
Rob provided water for all of us and also shared his amazing wealth of knowledge on wines and the MR wine region as we made our way through the day. And for two of the wineries we visited, we were the early customers there! Fabulous private experience.
It was one of my favourite family holiday days ever and we look forward to going back to WA again in the future. Thanks again Rob!

Date of experience: October 2022
RobertD6655, Owner at MYDRIVER Margaret River, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2022

Hi Kylie,

I am very grateful for your wonderful review...thank you:)

I really enjoyed building your itinerary and spending the day with your wonderful family. And to receive such positive feedback, allows me the opportunity of self review and ultimately continue in the journey of engaging with my customers in providing them with a perfectly attuned itinerary...that not only meets, but hopefully exceeds their expectations.

Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

Can’t say how much out family of 5 enjoyed our day touring Margaret River with Rob. We made a few suggestions and Rob then designed a great itinerary which covered what we wanted. The car was brilliant, plenty of room to easily seat 5 adults in comfort. I have been with other private tours which this has not been the case. It makes a huge difference in the experience. We had water provided and Rob gave us informative commentary about the district along the way. Thanks again Rob for a great day! Kind regards Troy

Date of experience: September 2022

Thanks Troy for your positive review, which is of course very much appreciated.

I am a firm believer with engaging with my customers at the outset in building and booking the perfect tour itinerary...and your participation with this, made the process so much easier.

And of course having such an amazing touring vehicle to show you the region in safety and comfort, is always an added bonus.

I am very grateful for your business:)

Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Rob was an absolute legend and I’m grateful we had him take us around Margaret River. It was my first trip, but he took us to some amazing locations with great varietals and interesting production techniques!

Thank you so much for your knowledge, suggestions and recommendations. It made the day beautiful.

Date of experience: January 2021
RobertD6655, Owner at MYDRIVER Margaret River, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2021

Thank you for the positive review Emma, and sorry it has taken quite so long to respond.

We have our third private tour planned for December and as always I am really looking forward to meeting with you all again, and for the opportunity of building an itinerary with you that is so interesting and off the beaten track:)

Reviewed 4 January 2021

A great way to explore a variety of Cellar Doors. Rob was very helpful at putting together our itinerary, offering suggestions to help us plan our day. The private tour was perfect for what we wanted to do and Rob's extensive knowledge of the area was much appreciated. We highly recommend spending the day with Rob and visiting the places he arranged for our trip.

Date of experience: December 2020

Hi Anne,

Sorry it has taken me quite so long in responding to your amazing review.

I absolutely love doing small group private tours with interesting people, and am delighted to read that you all had fun exploring the region:)

No two tours are ever the same, and this has allows me to build an eclectic and often unique range of experiences to offer my guests.

All the best