Kalgoorlie Tours & Charters - Day Tours
Open today: 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
Review Highlights
A fantastic tour for everyone!

Fantastic Tour with Wes our tour guide. We enjoyed every single minute. Wes was funny, informative... read more

Reviewed 19 April 2024
N8229HVbarbaraa
Adelaide, Australia
via mobile
Super pit tour.

Really good tour. Enjoyable and informative. The tour guide was funny and informative, even with... read more

Reviewed 2 April 2024
Judith K

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews great tour super pit mining operations wes driver knowledge gold kalgoorlie machinery humour mines platform
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2023

I see many people enjoyed their tour, however I suggest you watch out for these people. My tour was cencelled 30 minutes before I had to be at their office, with an excuse that was barely believable for 7:30 on a Monday morning. I see this has happened to others too, and strongly suspect they cancelled it because they didn't have enough punters, but no mention of the need for minimum numbers while I was booking it. I travelled out of my way, taking up 2 days and a night's accommodation costs in order to take this tour. Not good enough! Read all the reviews, and note the other issues.

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 14 November 2022

Excellent very good tour explained really really well. Got to go up close to machinery and got to go in an out of where they extract the rock to make the gold best views and excellent tour guide Wes

Date of experience: November 2022
Reviewed 9 October 2022

Excellent tour with a friendly, knowledgeable driver who had worked in most areas of the mine for many years. The super pit is amazing and best viewed from both sides to get a better understanding of the enormity of it. Definitely recommend for any age group.

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 2 October 2022 via mobile

you can’t complain about the service because there is none!
Booked & paid for the super pit tour looked forward to it, then they phoned and cancelled us giving 2 hrs noticed. They couldn’t care less!

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 29 September 2022

Don’t take your kids! The bus was 30 degrees inside, we dressed in the required long clothes only to exit the bus for 10 minutes. The other 2 hours were spent parked in the sun, driving through the lay down yard and looking at laminated pictures of gold being poured and props of the process. The aircon didn’t work, it is incredibly expensive and boring. I couldn’t apologise more for putting my kids through this. The free viewing platform will give the the same experience as this excessively long, hot and expensive waste of time.

Date of experience: September 2022