Lowest prices for your stay
USD 102
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Hotels.comUSD 102
Expedia.comUSD 102
TravelocityUSD 102
All reviews pro shop two story two bedroom apartment lounge area an upgrade bar fridge short stay great place to stay comfortable stay spa bath holes accor accommodation kitchenette outlook toaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2020

My wife and I finally escaped down south and had a 4 day break after other travel in the region. Arrived and as we had booked an extra night to extend our break we were upgraded! Very surprised :-) The staff were very friendly and never had an issue in the 4 nights we were there. The restaurant and bar staff were keen to offer suggestions and the meals were very well presented. A great range of choices and between us we pretty much tried everything. The choice was the lamb cutlets - yummo!
The golf staff and ground staff were friendly and informative regarding the challenging course. Proshop staff were very helpful and also quick to return my wallet when I left it in the buggy after a round!
All in all - definitely on our return list next time we are in the Bunbury region.

Room tip: Most rooms have a view of either the pool or golf course and the resort is reasonably quiet throughout.
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

Went there to take my friends for dinner I booked a table for 5 the week before up on arrival no one could find my booking very rude staff not helping at all then they try to set up a table right in front of the dot I wast very happy with that so walk out no one one tried to apologise to us will never go there again

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank stellacB5993VA
Reviewed 6 November 2020

Check in was a fun experience to start the night.
Being a Platinum member and using points has never been a reason for denying an upgrade.
I feel really uncomfortable when staff tell me their hotel is full.
Brooke was great.
No water, no gift, no drink vouchers.
Beautiful food,
Terrible bed.
Place is older, but clean and lounge so very comfortable.
Disappointed but will follow up on this with Accor and owners.
Thanks again Brooke.
Did not get waiters name, Sunday night.
Excellent

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 4 November 2020

Eight of our social golf club booked into two 4 bedroom apartments as part of a deal that included 18 holes of golf, a night's accommodation and breakfast. We didn't anticipate accessing our rooms until after our golf but the obliging receptionist notified us the rooms would be ready before our tee-off time.
The service in the pro-shop was top notch and we all enjoyed the challenging course. We had booked into the restaurant earlier and were more than happy with both the service and the food. I had the seafood linguini and it was most enjoyable. Others commented favourably on both the size and the taste of their meals. The rooms were both clean and comfortable and well suited to our needs. The a la carte breakfast in the morning was very good indeed and the service helpful and polite. Perhaps the 8am is a little late for some.
All-in-all we had an excellent stay and resolved that this would become an annual event on our golfing calendar.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020

Stayed overnight recently in 2 bed apartment. It was clean however could do with an update to decor. Bed was very firm and difficult to sleep on.
The apartment does not have a full kitchen, just a small hotplate and bar fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. As we were only there overnight, this was not a problem.

Date of stay: October 2020