“top class”

Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Warrnambool
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2017

My husband , My son and I dined there last night and the Service was excellent, the food was delicious and the presentation was amazing.
thankyou for a great night

1  Thank BlueWhaleMotorInn
There are newer reviews for Pickled Pig

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

A delightful dining experience with great service and quality food and presentation. The pork belly was to die for as was the 63' egg and asparagus . 100% on our visit 2 yrs ago and a great way to have a wedding anniversary meal

1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My partner and I treated ourselves to the Pickled Pig 6 course degustation for NYE. The food is very good, but it is pricey. The best course was dessert - Nutella/chocolate/honeycomb parfait. Highly recommend getting that if you go there. Beef was very nice for main but could've done with a sauce/jus on the side.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

The food was great, we will be on our next visit to oz. we had entree Main and dessert my husband and I loved the meal and the wait staff were very great.

1  Thank geraldbontino
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I know the food looks pretty.... But there was nothing special in the mix. Its a beautiful plate but in the eating I found nothing to write home about

4  Thank Toni035