“Good NYE treat”

Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Warrnambool
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My partner and I treated ourselves to the Pickled Pig 6 course degustation for NYE. The food is very good, but it is pricey. The best course was dessert - Nutella/chocolate/honeycomb parfait. Highly recommend getting that if you go there. Beef was very nice for main but could've done with a sauce/jus on the side.

There are newer reviews for Pickled Pig

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

The food was great, we will be on our next visit to oz. we had entree Main and dessert my husband and I loved the meal and the wait staff were very great.

1  Thank geraldbontino
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I know the food looks pretty.... But there was nothing special in the mix. Its a beautiful plate but in the eating I found nothing to write home about

4  Thank Toni035
Reviewed 3 December 2016

We ate at the Pickled Pig as a group of four.
The menu although not elaborate, was oh so tempting, you won't be disappointed.
I had the beef cheek, absolutely melt in your mouth, and the accompaniments on the plate were sensational. For desert I had the chocolate dish. Superb.
The service was fabulous, with the staff explaining what was on the plate, and being genuinely interested in whether we were happy with our food.
It was a great meal. Highly recommended.

3  Thank Doodstar
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Ate here on a Saturday night. Busy but not noisy and a nice atmosphere. Food was absolutely delicious, so many tastes and textures on each plate and a complimentary "amuse bouche". Prices not extortionate. Service friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank watkini