All reviews across the road crabtree evelyn washing machine dryer comfortable bed spa bath small kitchen hotel room longer stay full kitchen aldi bedroom keys foxtel couch units
Reviewed 28 April 2018

First time staying in a hotel/motel without the need to go to reception counter. When we arrived at 7 p.m. on Thursday (a normal working day), the reception counter was already closed. We collected our room keys hung on the entrance door of the reception counter. No problem for us at all! Got a big bedroom with a huge toilet and a big bathtub. The place is near to all eateries and supermarkets within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Pros:
- comfortable bed
- spacious room
- reasonable price
- close to everything in Warrnambool
- nice bathroom
- clean

Cons:
- there’s nobody at the reception desk... didn’t really bother us but if that’s important to you.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I booked here instead of quest on reccomendation however so disappointed to be out in what is essentially just a hotel room. I wanted an appartment so I could work and seperate sleep and that’s what is advertised and they said I should have asked for an appartment even though that’s what is advertised. When I asked for it to be changed I was advised not possible as girl at desk had to go even though other rooms were not yet taken.
Nice place but very dissapointing

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Brett and his staff were very friendly and helpful. The apartments were quiet (yes!), clean and comfortable. We stayed two nights only but would have been happy there for a week. Easy walking distance to most things.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I have been staying at the galley apartments in Warrnambool for many years - it's so good when traveling on business and doing long road trips to arrive at a place that feels like home . Magnificent comfy bed & linen , fabulous spa bath and so spacious- you'll feel completely relaxed and energized here

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business