“Excellent! Loved it!”

Zaab Zaab
Ranked #6 of 101 Restaurants in Traralgon
Price range: USD 1 - USD 22
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had the specials on the boards, (soft shell crab with a pepper sauce and scallops with Thai flavours) food was really delicious! Service was super friendly and very quick! Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best Thai food in this region, the owner and the staff is very nice, try the special pork belly

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We are from Melbourne so checked trip advisor for somewhere to eat whilst visiting Traralgon. Zaab Zaab did not disappoint. The vegetarian curry puffs were very fresh and tasty ... probably the best I’ve tasted . I also had a delicious red curry . My husbands meal was really good as well . Don’t be put off by the small shop front .... the food and service are wonderful.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We eat Thai every week it’s our go to Takeout. In our home town of Patterson Lakes we have a lot of variety and we shop around. The food here trumped them all. We dined in and had: fish cakes, curry puffs, prawn spring rolls, roti, coconut rice, green curry prawns, pad see ew, red curry soft shell crab, banana fritter, coconut icecream.

Drinks are cold. It’s worth noting they come in and with glasses but very cold. Which is good! Fish cakes were incredible, juicy and full of flavour, curry puffs had visible and tasty Vega tables in it. Prawn spring rolls were very big, all served with a side of sweet chilli and a few vegetable edible garnishes.

I had the Crab and it was divine. I only know two other places that do soft shell crab on red sauce, Rosebud Thai on Peninsula and Kun Yao In Patterson Lakes. It’s not very common and it can be very dry and tasteless. This was good, real good, very cranny and presentation amazing. The green currry prawn was a generous serve enough for two to three people to share, same with coconut rice. The pad see ew was very tasty and my finicky kids ate the whole thing. I only had one roti but it was flaky, hot and tasty without being oily. I didn’t try the satay that came with it but it looked good.

My coconut icecream was very nice and the banana fritters voy he big thumbs up from my wife. We would come back over and over. The service was really good and timely even with a full house.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely Thai restaurant with very tasty and good quality food and very nice staff. You can eat in and be comfortable or order take away or delivery. Well worth eating here as there are lots of food options, including vegetarian and the food is fresh and tasty.