Review Highlights
Enjoyed my Christmas flight from the kids

Reviewed 18 November 2017
strop12
Traralgon, Australia
A MUST DO for any adrenaline junkie!

Reviewed 6 November 2017
RhysM279
Tyers, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Flight over Latrobe Valley and surrounds very enjoyable professionally run operation have a go you'll love it pete

Date of experience: November 2017
Dave K, Manager at Bandicoot Adventure Flights, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thanks Pete for your review, pleasure to fly with you and to see your house also.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I done a 30 minute Level 3 aerobatic adventure flight with Ben in a Pitts, and could not believe the high skill level he possesses. I think we done every trick in the book multiple times, and I was crapping myself more than once. We hit +5g and -3.5g, and it was like nothing i've experienced before. Dave was a pleasure to deal with, and anyone chasing a thrill needs to do this, I'll definitely be returning!

Date of experience: November 2017

Thanks Rhys for your review, you got through all the manoeuvres with ease, well done!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The flight in the Tiger Moth was given to me as a surprise by my husband, I knew nothing about it until we pulled up in the car park. It was so much fun. It was a glorious day, not a cloud in the sky and the Lakes looked amazing from the air. Dave was a pure professional and very accommodating, adjusting the flight to take me over areas I had a interest in. He obviously has a passion for the aircraft, giving me the history of it as part of the preflight briefing. With safety check complete and "Biggles Hat" in place take off was quick and easy. The flight was surprisingly smooth with just the wind from the plane blowing through your hair. Amazing views of Metung, Lakes Entrance, the Ninety Mile Beach and Lake Tyers. Back for one of the softest landing I have ever experienced. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Date of experience: January 2017
Dave K, Manager at Bandicoot Adventure Flights, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

You certainly picked the best day for your flight, or should I say Alan did !. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your flight. Thank you very much Sharyn, for spending your time to write this review.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

I would definitely recommend this attraction. We took a 30 minutes flight above the shore and lakes entrance. Great fun, excellent and mesmerizing views. From the air we could see the whole lakes system and beautiful ocean. The pilot was very knowledgeable and friendly. Great scenic flight! :)

Date of experience: January 2017
Dave K, Manager at Bandicoot Adventure Flights, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Thanks Agnieszka for your review. Lakes Entrance does have spectacular views. Hope all your other photos were good. Great to have met you both.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

From the moment we met Dave things just got better and better. He was very friendly and tailored the trip for our requirements. The views were spectacular. The 45 minute trip just zipped by. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2017
Dave K, Manager at Bandicoot Adventure Flights, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Great to have met you Bob. Very pleased that you both enjoyed your flight. Hope you got some good photos.